Harry potter discussion thread

What house are you in, and have you seen just the movies ,or both books and movies
Have u read the cursed child
I know its out of discussion
But im just askin
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:04 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Have u read the cursed child
But im just askin
no ,I haven't read any books on harry potter but I still have them all
but ,I have the fantastic beasts dictionary thing and tales of beedle the bard
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:08 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:04 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Have u read the cursed child
But im just askin
no ,I haven't read any books on harry potter but I still have them all
but ,I have the fantastic beasts dictionary thing and tales of beedle the bard

Me too i got some from amazon
And also u can read cursed child for free by downloading it
If u want ill send u the link
I’m in Hufflepuff!
I have read all the books and seen all the movies, they’re awesome!
I’m a Ravenclaw through and through!
Pure Slytherin

Huge fan of books
Movies ....not too much
Anything but Hufflepuff.
Both.
I am a huffle puff Smile

I love harry poter
I am a Slytherin on Pottermore. I have watched all of the movies and I am currently reading the Half Blood Prince.
I didnt even realize this thread exists (and sorry for necromanacing), and Im happy to see this

Im a Ravenclaw and Im currently rereading all the books again Smile
(Apr. 15, 2020  6:09 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I didnt even realize this thread exists (and sorry for necromanacing), and Im happy to see this

Im a Ravenclaw and Im currently rereading all the books again Smile

I am doing the same thing right now. #QuarantineTimeWithHarryPotter. This will be the third time I guess.
I'm a Ravenclaw, and I have both seen the films and read the books multiple times.
hufflepuff BOIS And i have read everything harry potter and have my own wand tho it bent because i slept on it XD
(Apr. 16, 2020  1:19 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: hufflepuff BOIS And i have read everything harry potter and have my own wand tho it bent because i slept on it XD

Lol
I cant explain this the best I can, but Ill admit that Harry Potter is unlike no other series Ive read. Im not exaggerating —it was originally writren by a single struggling mom, and every character in it is diverse and interesting. It completely created an international intrigue in magic, and all the spells are so thought-out and creative. Heck, the woldbuilding is amazing too

Its not often writers can create something as big as Harry Potter and manage to get famous out of it