[Harrisonburg, VA] Virginia Tournament

Alright guys. I'm through waiting for this to come together. Honestly, we need to have a tournament. I tried PM'ing Deikailo and never got anything in return so I'm taking matters in to my own hands. We need to have a tournament. The above location is where I am, however that does not mean that that's where the tourney needs to be held. As Deikailo helped to figure out, Charlottesville is a great location for midway between a lot of the Virginia bladers on the WBO map.

Here is what you can do on this thread:
1) Show your interest through posting
2) Begin to PM others to gain interest
3) Offer to host/judge this event
4) Simply make suggestions

I'd love to get this running, although I don't have much experience in this area. If anyone else does have experience running tournaments on this site please PM me. I've never been to one, but would love to participate (seeing as I have all of these great combos just sitting on my desk...) Honestly, let's do this!
Hey im up for it! Im tryin to put stuff together in va beach. talkin with rec centers to get a place to hold the tourne
im in dude. the last toury was in dc and i didnt go. i wanna have a toury in Va.im in northern Va so harrisonburg is an ok location.ill help if u need it. i can judge but not host and bring a free play stadium too. i bet some who went 2 dc could come. we could also get help from imkv. he ran the dc 1. ill pm people in Va to see about this.
hey i might be able to come. could u get a set date and maybe some prizes i need somthing to play for not that i need much of a reason (i have no tt anything im a horrible hasbro bladerXD)

maybe somewherwe in May or early June Note (the arise spring cherry lossom was scheduled for decembder but ended up 3 months later in march
We should try 4 beyday. Its may 28th i think.We could get this years beyday face. We should do hasbro prizes to make things simple. Something like
1st: 1 bey, beylauncher, grip
2nd:1 bey, grip or beylauncher
3rd: 1 bey
Anyway ill start the PMing soon. Im on my dsi and its kinda hard to type. If we can get enough people to support this I can propose it. I cant host though, to much work. Like i said ikmv could help us if we can get him to. Or someone else. I dont care. I just wanna have a tourny.
I might be able to go if it is a bit closer to MD .... also i need a time and date because their is a new car my parent could get... anyway i could go
I'm in Can you just make it Close to MD As possible.
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:16 AM)Ichiro Wrote: I'm in Can you just make it Close to MD As possible.

Same here the car my mom owns is highly likely to break down
Im in north Va. Ill look at some cities with some big parks. I live near Winchester, and it has 2 parks. Also maybe in Fredricksburg, which is about an hour from me. You MD bladers ok with either of these?
as long as it is after i get my 4D l drago destroy
I'm in and know two people that don't post here that would want to enter. I live in Richmond, so Fredericksburg, Charlottesville and Harrisonburg all work out great!
What time and day is the tournament?Please reply:-)
We dont have anything set this is to show interest and if we get enough support we'll set a day and time. Read the OP!
There will probably not be any more tournaments in Virginia for quite some time considering just about everyone on the last attendee list backed out last minute and/or forgot.
I agree, I already missed two tourneys, plus i live in fred so charlottesville would be about two hours, so thats fine.
Guys, most tourneys are in:
Richmond, VA
Virginia Beach, VA
Silver Springs, MD
Or various places in NC
Try and make it to those