13.56%
Mortal Kombat
22.03%
King of Fighters
8.47%
Other
30.51%
Total: 100% 59 vote(s)
i always play fighting games! Tekken, UMVC3, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Virtua Fighter!
the hardest fighting game for me is Street Fighter Uncertain
How about Dead or Alive? That game is hard!
DOA is really hard actually XD
I had it for the original xbox.
(Jul. 26, 2012  6:27 PM)AXCL Wrote: My fav fighting game is DBZ Budakai Tenkaichi 3 and Raging Blast 2. Ultimate Tenkaichi was OK but it was a pretty short game, like most DBZ games. I though Meta Cooler was REALLY hard. It took me like a week to beat him.

Dragon ball z games r never hard,not to me at least
(Dec. 21, 2012  3:23 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: DOA is really hard actually XD

Dead or alive is hard to me to
A flash tower defense game. I actually never managed to beat that game. (I don't know it's name but all the towers were named after the Transformers robots).
(Dec. 24, 2012  6:33 PM)interst Wrote: A flash tower defense game. I actually never managed to beat that game. (I don't know it's name but all the towers were named after the Transformers robots).

This is for fighting games...
Yeah, the only game I actually HAVE is Soul Calibur III, and, well, it's said it's read your imputs to "answer correctly". Anti-AI aside, it's pretty shameful that a handful of characters can beat all the rest single-handedly.

Now, I've played KoF four times. Got owned four times. Arcade.
The King of Fighters XIII.

At the first time, I thought it would be like the previous KOF games, but when I started to play it ... it was really hard that I couldn't even get to the last round. It was really difficult defeating some of the characters like Ryo and Kyo.

The story wasn't cool anyways ... so I really regret buying it.
I love Street Fighter. Has anybody ever tried to do a shoryuken motion/ z motion on a normal controller? It's harder than you think. The story is great, the characters are solid, but the moves are tricky. Gotta love spamming hadouken with Ryu :p
Street fighter is hard on the classic arcade systems because of the fact that most gamers are used to controllers.

Other then that, I don't really have an opinion as I've never played any other fighing game than Street Fighter and Tekken, and only a little bit of Mortal Kombat.
the hardest game I've ever played is battle field 3... ITS SO HARD!!!!!!!!...
Thi is for FIGHTING GAMES
A tie for me deciding between Virtua Fighter 5, King of Fighters 13, and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike.