Happy to Be here!

Hi. I've recently wanted to get back into beyblade and I think that the WBO is the place to start.

I started with burst back in 2016 but fell out a few months ago. So I guess I'm not a total newbie.
Welcome! Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Does that mean you know how the GT system of Beyblade Burst works?
(Jan. 25, 2020  10:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Does that mean you know how the GT system of Beyblade Burst works?

Why yes I do, im planning on getting master, union, or joker
(Jan. 25, 2020  10:50 PM)Shout Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  10:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Does that mean you know how the GT system of Beyblade Burst works?

Why yes I do, im planning on getting master, union, or joker

Ok then! I hope you enjoy your time here!
What kind of beys do you like? I like a balance types that lean closer to the attack side, What about you?
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:01 PM)Orbit Wrote: What kind of beys do you like? I like a balance types that lean closer to the attack side, What about you?

I like all types, but when i'm feeling saucy i go for attack beys or balance beys.
You might like lord spriggan or judgment joker. Imperial dragon if your REALLY feeling saucey. Safest option but least attack is lord, Riskiest but highest attack option is imperial, and joker is in the middle but is used much more often in attack then either.
Maybe Big Bang genesis,prime apocalypse,or regalia genesis,maybe

The genesis’s are defense types but regalia has the attack mode with hybrid and Big Bang has the armor,or u could slap the armor on apocalypse,maybe even hybrid and call it a day