[Hanoi, Vietnam] News and updates.

Saigon(HCM city) has lots of fake mostly they dont realize that
BB10 they do not sell that
bb101 yes they do sell due to the latest catalog
vulcan horuseus is not available in Vietnam or any other rare Bey
If you buy in Hanoi is more guarantee (just buy in Parkson or Vincom or The Garden)

EXTRA NEWS : BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT IN VIETNAM TO CHOOSE 2 BEYBLADERS GO TO JAPAN TO ENTER A TOURNAMENT THERE.
BORING NEWS: AGE LIMITED 6 TO 11 YEARS OLD
BEY LIMITED BB1 --> BB104 0NLY NO RARE BEY ALLOW
vIETNAMESE BLADER ONLY

FIRST ROUND: HANOI: JULY 17TH 10h - 13h AT GARDEN MALL, MY DINH ,TU LIEM
HCM CITY: JULY 3RD 10h - 13h AT PARKSON PARAGON 3 NGUYEN LUONG BANG STREET , DISTRICT 7
JULY 10TH 10h-13h AT PARKSON FLEMINGTON, LE DAI HANH STREET, DISTRICT 11
JULY17TH 10h - 13h AT MAXIMARK 3/2,3-3C 3/2 STREET, DISTRICT 10
JULY 24TH 8 - 11h AT THANH NIEN CULTURE HOUSE, 4 PHAM NGOC THACH, DISTRICT 1

FINAL ROUND JULY 24TH 11h-13h AT THANH NIEN CULTURE HOUSE, 4 PHAM NGOC THACH, DISTRICT 1

Sorry for the caplock, my computer when loco
by the way for any questions look in the latest catalog
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:23 AM)blackdranzer671 Wrote: im going to hanoi next summer so thanks for tellin me

You are welcome
Remember this if you buy Beyblade in Vietnam:
Since Vietnam only imports Beyblade from Takara Tomy, every time you buy a Beyblade, look for the Takara Tomy logo.
And real Bey don't have something like spinning top on the box.
Do you think there'd be any in the diamond plaza--->level...something above 1-->HCM
(Jul. 08, 2011  1:59 PM)Will I AmBlader Wrote: Do you think there'd be any in the diamond plaza--->level...something above 1-->HCM

Sorry I live in Hanoi so I don't know much about Beyblade in HCM. Why don't you ask XDBeyblade? Maybe he has a clue about it
Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it.
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:41 AM)Will I AmBlader Wrote: Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it.
No problem
hello everyone. i'm Vietnamese and living in HCMC. i am a new blader and just got my first real MFB which is Meteo L-Drago. i bought it at Maximart 3/2 3rd Floor, there is Tomy shop and you can buy real bey there (season 1&2) (sry for my bad grammar, in case Grin ). Btw, who is Vietnamese in here?
I'm vietnamese. And how many dong was it to buy your meteo l'drago. And near the end of the year. can you warn me if there are the 4d's there? i'm going to my home country in about december.
well. as i was there, Galaxy Pergasis, Gravity Perseus, Hell Kerbec were 260 000 vnd; meteo L drago and others were 240 000 vnd; and many more season 1 beys were180 000vnd (with laucher) and 160 000 vnd (no laucher). about 4D, i 'm not sure, but i am saving my money to buy more beys so i guess i'll be back there soon and i'll tell you then Grin
That is more expensive than in Hanoi. In Hanoi, Perseus is 240 000 or 250 000 ( I don't remember exactly)
Other starters are 220 000vnd or 230 000vnd. booster are 120 000 vnd for season1 160 000 for season2.
There aren't any 4D yet.
BTW, i am vietnamese too
Drakeblaze next time to buy a Beyblade you shoukd choose Perseus. Meteo isn't a very good bey though. If you are interested in tournament, check out the one above
yeah. i have my eyes on Perseus now. i bought Meteo because it was nice and season 2 attack bey. can you introduce me some of good other good bey (booster or season 1 maybe), i'm going to buy some for my little brother, he has a random booster Bull bey, with a Storm wheel!
Storm Pegasis has some use with RF. Buy Earth Aquilla and Hell Kerbecs. They contains great parts.Basalt too
Lightning L -Drago Is very good with the Metal wheel
actually Perseus have good Upward Smash we can use it nicely in the combo MF Gravity Perseus AD145 RF/R2F Counter mode and right spin
do you buy beys and mix their parts or play with exactly what they are?
yes, you have to mix parts. Those bey listed above contains good part to use
oh. but i prefer to collect and play with the original beys
The original is never good enough. Any way this is getting off the topic now
Hey tyler le
i was wondering that, i couldnt seem to find bb01 pegasis with the beypointer, cyber pegasis, counter leone, vulcan horuseus, bakushin susanow and bb16 beypointer do you know where i can buy it?
THANKS ALOT
P.S i live in Vietnam Hanoi
They no longer sell pre-Hws system any more. That means bb01 and the beypointer are not available. And I already said in Vietnam we do not have rare bey. Please, read around before you post. But if you want to get Cyber And Counter metal wheel , Buy this set:BB86. It is around 500 000VND
This is a new update:
I went to the garden today (HN) and found "WBBA Limited Byblade Attack and Balance Part" for 59 000VND" It is quite cheap so anyone want the first rare parts go to The Garden please
I predict Bakushin Susanow will be in store soon
what exactly is the WBBA limited beyblade attack and balance part?????
You are all very off-topic. This thread is for discussing the organisation of tournaments approved by the World Beyblade Organization and done in Hanoi or Vietnam in general. Any other person who makes an off-topic post will be warned.