Handwriting

Poll: What do you think of your OWN writing?

Its wonderful.
14.29%
Legible, but not appealing.
33.33%
MY EYES ... THEY BURN
30.95%
My teachers refuse to take in written work from me because of it.
11.90%
Fine.
9.52%
Total: 100% 42 vote(s)
This is an interesting thread...I think I'll post my handwriting later on, but according to most people, it's barely legible...Or its pretty, idk, that's wut people tell me, though. Haha
Behold: Medusa!

MY EYES ... THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!~

Dj - Uh.

In contrast though, the thing (human?) at the bottom is drawn quite nicely.
Dang sucka, well this is my handwriting.

Haha, if you read White Rose, Black Rose, this is an excerpt of the written down version XDD

(Sep. 24, 2012  4:02 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Dang sucka, well this is my handwriting.
Haha, if you read White Rose, Black Rose, this is an excerpt of the written down version XDD

The lines ... are there for a reason ... xD

I still think Insomniac wins. For real. At least yours is legible Tongue_out
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:17 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:02 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Dang sucka, well this is my handwriting.

The lines ... are there for a reason ... xD

I still think Insomniac wins. For real. At least yours is legible Tongue_out

That isn't even my note taking handwriting. XDD
My handwriting. Pokemon.
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:42 AM)Mouce Wrote: I always hear that hand writing shows what type of person you are. Yet there is no scientific proof that is true.
Who came up with that? If its true, then that means I'm a girl, according to my hand writing. I guess its just curly like my mouse tail.

When I was a freshman, early 2007, this one random substitute of no known origin came in and handed the whole class one card per student- giving a speech on our handwriting determining our future and character. To this day I have an irrational rage against people who waste your time that could have been spent, writing and studying, to talk a bunch of ignorant garbage for something like legibility in a hokey-pokey guise of professionalism.

I recall saying "I would show you my handwriting, but I'd rather not give you the time of day." I'm sure she heard that. Could care less.
I guess this says I'm a disorganized Wierdo, but I can finally be random. http://i.imgur.com/Nntfi.jpg
My handwriting is really small and compact, and teachers sometimes complain about how they can't read it well. But, it really varies. My best is when I'm writing in pencil and, you know, I actually kind of like it. But in pen... ehhhh. Not so great. And let's not even mention my Architectural Lettering (it's ALL CAPS, and you have to pretty much always use vertical and horizontal strokes. No diagonals, unless necessary, like 'k' 'y' and the such).

I'll post a picture tomorrow.
How about my handwriting? Looks very cute and small, is isnt?

Ignore the bad-drawed Mei-Mei and Wales in soccer unifoms.
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:11 PM)ButterflyKnight Wrote:

Its amazing, really. Wow, I wish I could write vertically. But all my writing turns out slanted xD

[Image: HAPPYCRYINGFACE.png]

My handwriting varies like crazy... One piece of paper is all chicken scrawl, while another part is girl microscopic print... Not posting a picture cause frankly, my teachers always complain about it.
Actually, this is my handwriting: Hello, my name is Kujikato.
This is my handwriting :
أنا أيضا! (Me too!). Not very impressive. But c'est quelque chose!

Quote regarding something along the lines of doing your best ...
Here it is...enter if you dare! https://picasaweb.google.com/11601859610...1709340946
Edit: Ah puff. Its the one on the right...
Well this is how my handwriting looks like
I have neat handwriting when I do art, like drawing logos etc because I know what it looks like, but at school when I write essays and stuff like that its barely legible Uncertain
carp it.
I think I am the only one who does this: but when I'm writing with pencil, I like the piece of paper to be just thin and like the back of the book should be bent backward so its just table > paper > pencil. I find it easier to write with pencil on a hard surface.
However, when I use inky pens like fountain pens, I like the paper to be soft so its easier to glide with.

i usually write with inky black pen and pencil.
^not sure if off topic sorry but its a pen so handwriting? ¯\(°_o)/¯ lolidunno
Handwriting = awful.
I personally despise my handwriting .
But in this case, it seems to be one of those things that apparently everyone around you can see how 'great it is' except you ... Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:40 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDe_SmXCYAAbqjK.jpg:large Here's my Handwriting such fun homework lol

Looks quite neat :3

BTW: I'll try to upload a picture when I get back to my mum's. Smile
My handwriting isn't the best around. Even if I do manage to make it look attractive, theres always one problem- its microscopic... :\
I have been trying to write big, but it just makes things more messy. Sometimes though, I tend to magically produce eligible writing. Thankfully, it happens at the right time...
Wow!!! my handwriting Sucks...
Crying im trying to write neat
I dont know why but I right slanted
(Feb. 19, 2013  7:31 PM)HDSK Wrote: Wow!!! my handwriting Sucks...
Crying im trying to write neat
I dont know why but I right slanted

Eh, I quite like slanted hand writing.
I'm not sure about other peoples views on the matter though ...
From top to bottom: Normal, Note Taking, Neat, Cursive, Upside Down, Calligraphy, ALL CAPS.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/dscf8797o.jpg/
My handwriting's okay.