Hamilton Ontario, Beyblade X

Looking to kick of a competitive community in Hamilton Ontario. I know there are a lot of you guys out there, cause product has been flying off the shelves in my area so where are you guys? Let's get together and reach the top of the X!
(Jun. 20, 2024  4:02 AM)CrimsonRay Wrote: Looking to kick of a competitive community in Hamilton Ontario. I know there are a lot of you guys out there, cause product has been flying off the shelves in my area so where are you guys? Let's get together and reach the top of the X!

Just getting into this myself. Looking for if there is an established Discord or other form of group I can also join.
(Jun. 20, 2024  4:02 AM)CrimsonRay Wrote: Looking to kick of a competitive community in Hamilton Ontario. I know there are a lot of you guys out there, cause product has been flying off the shelves in my area so where are you guys? Let's get together and reach the top of the X!

Hey, I'm local and looking to get into the tournament scene. Would love to be looped in on the local community if one exists, or start one if it doesn't.