Halo franchise

Fleetscut Wrote:i heard it was causing xbox's to break

He's right, Microsoft expierenced some problems from the release of Xbox with the system.
sam Wrote:halo does not kill the 360

microsofts shoddy xbox team did

the 360s are just dieing like normal only with halo in the disk tray OHSHIT halo sucks.

Can you please write one post like a literate human being?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:halo does not kill the 360

microsofts shoddy xbox team did

the 360s are just dieing like normal only with halo in the disk tray OHSHIT halo sucks.

Can you please write one post like a literate human being?

I think he came close to doing that on BBF a couple times. Oh well.
Mystikal Wrote:Back to trusty old Gears Smile

If you think Gears is a better game than Halo...

You are seriously on something.
I'm still pissed after lossing horribly to ITS JEBUS. I love how Cheif jumps like he is on the moon.
Thresher Wrote:I'm still pissed after lossing horribly to ITS JEBUS. I love how Cheif jumps like he is on the moon.

better than the HORRID halo 1 jumping or useless every-other-fps jumping.
sam Wrote:
Thresher Wrote:I'm still pissed after lossing horribly to ITS JEBUS. I love how Cheif jumps like he is on the moon.

better than the HORRID halo 1 jumping or useless every-other-fps jumping.

or goldeneye no-jumping

but you kneel and karate chop and it didn't even look like you were doing anything except sliding across the floor on your teflon-coated knee
Not bad not bad at all I pesonally like the one with the big carp satellite dish.
What's funny is I skipped Halo 2.. I went from Halo to Halo 3.
EDIT: Personally, Rocket Race on Sand Trap, that map is beautiful.
sam Wrote:
Teikger Wrote:What's funny is I skipped Halo 2.. I went from Halo to Halo 3.
EDIT: Personally, Rocket Race on Sand Trap, that map is beautiful.

Serious

So. I did'nt have an Xbox when H2 came out. :\
sam Wrote:the single player is amazing, i was just playing half-life 2 and thought it was majorly boring compared to halo 3 lol.
Chocked
A.D.D?
No, he's right.

The first few hours (if not more) of HL2 are carp boring. :\
Half Life 2 is getting outdated
When it first came out I was drawn right in.
I really liked how it progressed.
After being drawn into the environment, getting stuck outside the lab made me think 'oh carp, now i'm on my own', and really from that point on i was hooked..i wouldn't call it boring at all.
I thought the first few hours were lame but after I got out of the hovercraft mission and fleeing from the cops/guards/whatever they were and into the city I was (mostly) drawn in.
sam Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
sam Wrote:the single player is amazing, i was just playing half-life 2 and thought it was majorly boring compared to halo 3 lol.
Chocked
A.D.D?
no.

nothing happened.
We are talking about HL2 right?
The best paced game in the world.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
sam Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Chocked
A.D.D?
no.

nothing happened.
We are talking about HL2 right?
The best paced game in the world.

You don't play very many games, do you?

HL2 has a horrible pace.
You're either trolling, or don't know what pacing is.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:You're either trolling, or don't know what pacing is.

List the latest games you've played.
Halo 3,
Crackdown,
FEAR demo,
Bioshock Demo,
San Andreas,
Legacy of Kain: Defiance,
Pokemon: Leaf Green,
Portal,
F-Zero GX,
World of Warcraft.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Halo 3,
Crackdown,
FEAR demo,
Bioshock Demo,
San Andreas,
Legacy of Kain: Defiance,
Pokemon: Leaf Green,
Portal,
F-Zero GX,
World of Warcraft.

finish bioshock because that game had near perfect pacing (except for the lame end lol)
sam Wrote:mgs has the best pacing ever

exept 3

which had all the exitment at the end for some reason rofl
Kojima is a brilliant troll.
One of my friends spikked out of school to play the new maps, lucky carp.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:You're either trolling, or don't know what pacing is.

I'm not trolling in the slightest. I generally enjoyed Half Life 2, but I'm simply saying the first few hours made me want to die.

In general the vehicle missions are carp and go on for way too long. The controls were god awful. Then again, I was playing on 360 so that might have had an impact on the experience, but nonetheless, the first few hours of Half Life 2 are painful at best.

Like I said, once you get into City 17 it gets much better and the pace picks up.
ЯOAN Wrote:the first few hours made me want to die.
What chapter would that be up until?
Well, the boat/hovercraft part was terrible except for the ending face off with the helicopter. That was epic.

Also running from the guards or whatever they were called for god knows how long was terribly drawn out. I'm not sure what chapter it would've been in.

I didn't start getting totally thrilled about the game until about Chapter 7 during/after the dune buggy bit. Having to run through the graveyard from those crazy howling things (I don't remember their names) was awesome. The gravity gun also made the game infinitely more exciting.