Halloween Havoc!!! (Raleigh Nc USA) 10/26/13

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Its been a while since I hosted, but im back!!! If you have extra Zero G stadiums please bring them!! Finals will be livestreamed.

Place: Game Theory

Date 10/26/13

Time registration begins at 11am, tournament starts at noon.

prizes tbd

Format Zero G

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Defstamina88
3. Theblackdragon
4. Tigerofthewest
5. Thunder Dome
6. BladerLight
7. PegasisUnited
8. BladerHope

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yes! I hope some other bladers see this before tomorrow. Another tournament with just 8 people would be a little disappointing. :\

I'll be selling same old stuff.

Are we using Balance and Defense stadiums this time? Or just Attack type?
(Oct. 25, 2013  4:30 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Yes! I hope some other bladers see this before tomorrow. Another tournament with just 8 people would be a little disappointing. :\

I'll be selling same old stuff.

Are we using Balance and Defense stadiums this time? Or just Attack type?

It will depend on that. We usually have more who walk in.
So, the stadium types we use depend on the turnout of people?
Could you add me and Armadurn as maybes with very low chance of coming.
(Oct. 26, 2013  1:12 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: So, the stadium types we use depend on the turnout of people?

Yes this is correct.

(Oct. 26, 2013  1:58 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Could you add me and Armadurn as maybes with very low chance of coming.

Keep me posted on whether you can come or not.
I am gonna be there! May be physically exhausted, but I'll be there!
Good luck to everyone today. This will be fun and interesting. Not sure how well I will do but I'll try.
Good luck to everyone today. Ill be at GT at 11am. Its looking like Ill have to ship prizes to winners possibly.
Good luck to everybody today!
Everyone can watch me win! Wink

We're leaving in about half an hour. We'll be getting there around 11, and we're bringing our stadium.
Good luck to everyone looking forward to seeing the results
Tourney is gonna be starting around 1230. I was about halfway to Raleigh when i forgot I didn't have my Beyblades..OTW to Raleigh now.
Looks like I couldn't come. Hope everyone's having fun! Can't wait to see the finals!
I just saw the Live stream but don't know who the placers were. Who were the placers?
Same Here.
Is the stream still going?

1st:
Dark_Mousy
2nd: Defstamina88
3rd: theblackdragon

I didn't do too well today... my combo glanced off the edge of the stadium and missed against Dark in the finals, and then I barely lost sway attack vs. sway attack and it cost me the win. Unhappy

I won with:

MSF-L Girago/Revizer Dragooon F230GCF
MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon SA165GF (attack mode)
Girago Genbull E230MB
Revizer Dragooon SA165RDF

Dark and I want Dragooon F230 banned. It's swept 3 of our tournaments in a row now, and the thing is virtually unbeatable in Zero-G. Dark went 9/0 today using only F230.

The thing is a MONSTER...
(Oct. 26, 2013  8:50 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
1st:
Dark_Mousy
2nd: Defstamina88
3rd: theblackdragon

I didn't do too well today... my combo glanced off the edge of the stadium and missed against Dark in the finals, and then I barely lost sway attack vs. sway attack and it cost me the win. Unhappy

I won with:

MSF-L Girago/Revizer Dragooon F230GCF
MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon SA165GF (attack mode)
Girago Genbull E230MB
Revizer Dragooon SA165RDF

Dark and I want Dragooon F230 banned. It's swept 3 of our tournaments in a row now, and the thing is virtually unbeatable in Zero-G. Dark went 9/0 today using only F230.

The thing is a MONSTER...

Congrats to the placers!
It's Scary But Dang I'm In Love With That Combo! Oh Yeah Congrats To All The Placers Smile
Congrats everyone! I wish I could've come, but we got stuck in traffic and I was just passing through NC so who knows if I could've come!
Ill post all the winning combos tomorrow. I just got home from work and im to lazy to get my other laptop out. Anyway on a serious note, F230 is overpowered. I feel it will get to the point of Libra.