Hallowe'en

So what are you plans for Halloween? Yes yes some of you guys think it's too kidish or w/e, but I'm still gonna do stuff.

I'm gonna be Ash Ketchum for tomorrow! I'll probably end up passing some candy out as well later at night though Unhappy
Omg awesome costume G. rofl

I'm going out with my friends as Edward Scissorhands. Grin
I want to dress like the person in Brad's avatar, and walk around school with a beyblade, saying "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOT!"

I'm not sure if I'll carry out with it though.
I'll be at home. Doing homework. As usual. :[
I'll be at work. Unhappy
I'm sure Blader DJ will be handing out Beyblades this year in Japan. I wonder what his kids will dress up as though...maybe they don't have to.

Anyways, I'll be giving out candy to kids lol. I wanted to go out for a bit, but it's too late now and I haven't really discussed it with any friends. xD
ill be dressing up as a university student thats studying for a calculus midterm. with like...integral and differential equations designs all over
Fleetscut Wrote:ill be dressing up as a university student thats studying for a calculus midterm. with like...integral and differential equations designs all over

I would be like that, but I have a half day for some reason Smile
I will also be avoiding my creepy ex who invited me to go trick-or-treating with him.
I may be going trick or treating with my friend Abe and his sisters, lol.
Roan Wrote:Omg awesome costume G. rofl

You were Willie Wonka VD (Version Depp) last year right? You should go as Capt. Jack Sparrow next year!
G Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Omg awesome costume G. rofl

You were Willie Wonka VD (Version Depp) last year right? You should go as Capt. Jack Sparrow next year!

Yeah, I sure was. Smile

I thought about being Jack this year but I thought there were going to be way too many of them out and about so I decided to go with something a tad more obscure. Grin
I'm tempted to pull my Team Magma costume out and take my little brother around the neighborhood. XD.
Fleetscut Wrote:ill be dressing up as a university student thats studying for a calculus midterm. with like...integral and differential equations designs all over

I would be doing that if not for the fact that I'm exempted from all my exams this term =P
I think this the first Halloween that I haven't had an actual costume to wear. o__O My costume won't even be done for like a week, and that's for a photo shoot near the end of the month.

My plan is to throw on one of my wigs, put on some weird makeup and clothes, and go trick-or-treating at Pike Place Market with some friends. Yeup.
I will be on student radio broadcasting a halloween show, but I don't normally celebrate halloween.
haha I heard "ASH!" like 10000x today
And I won the Yearbook's costume contest for my lunch despite how janky the costume was. I think I just get a picture of me featured somewhere in the year book.
G Wrote:haha I heard "ASH!" like 10000x today
And I won the Yearbook's costume contest for my lunch despite how janky the costume was. I think I just get a picture of me featured somewhere in the year book.

wouldn't you have been in it anyways in the section for Halloween?
That's what I was thinking, but maybe the picture will be bigger or something?
Let's see just got off of work, and did outside chores/work.
I might stay home give candy to kids, or scared the living carp out of them..

I'm not much for this Holiday anyway. But non the less.
Yes, Hallowe'en isn't really for me either. I prefer Christmas. Smile
I don't eat much candy anymore, so Halloween really holds no merit for me.

I'm watching Sleepy Hollow, that's about it.
I demand you rename this topic Hallowe'en. do it now
Mr. Toto Wrote:I demand you rename this topic Hallowe'en. do it now

THANK YOU

I hate when people don't use the apostrophe.