Hair Styles

So how does everyone style their hair? Do you prefer it long short? What products do you use?

Mine is currently short but I am going to grow it long again, once I grow it long what do you think I should do with it(style wise)?
What do you want to do?

[Image: Photo21.jpg]

Here's me Smile
Man, thats a pretty cool hair style, I would like something like that.
I would too, but then I'd look like a dyke.

Or Liza Minelli.
AnnieDuck Wrote:I would too, but then I'd look like a dyke.

Or Liza Minelli.

I'd rather be called a dyke than that Annie.. I mean woah... and yeah it does look like Liza... O_O
One of the things that Brad and I noticed while we were watching his Arrested Development DVDs was that they have the same hair. :B
I can do a ton of different styles, depending on how it's done. Braided, dreadlocked, ponytail, afro, twisted, straightened, spiked, etc. It all depends on what I do to it, I guess. Right now, I just took my hair out of the mini-dreads and got it re-braided.
Lately I've been doing a faux hawk lol
I'm growing mines at the moment. I always straighten my hair, or else it's a bush.
Gonna dye in three weeks time once my December vacation begins. Photos then.
Mr. Toto Wrote:I can do a ton of different styles, depending on how it's done. Braided, dreadlocked, ponytail, afro, twisted, straightened, spiked, etc. It all depends on what I do to it, I guess. Right now, I just took my hair out of the mini-dreads and got it re-braided.

Hey Toto, do you have to get a perm for your hair to get straightened?
Baronrana Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:I can do a ton of different styles, depending on how it's done. Braided, dreadlocked, ponytail, afro, twisted, straightened, spiked, etc. It all depends on what I do to it, I guess. Right now, I just took my hair out of the mini-dreads and got it re-braided.

Hey Toto, do you have to get a perm for your hair to get straightened?
I either perm it, hot comb it, or simply just give it a really good blowdry/pick at the same time.
Hmm. I see. I'm afraid of the hot comb Unhappy

Myself, I've been rockin the ponytail for a few months now. I think I'm going to get myself braided up this week though.

My hangtime is gonna be enormoussss.
I usually have my hair down, its just naturally straight... but I was bored this morning so I put my hair in a bun and spiked the ends.
Mine just sorta does whatever once I fluff it up with hair gel... It's currently in festive mode (green, blonde, and dark pink)
My hair is currently black thanks to dumb school rules.