HWS L Drago

if you saw the opening you should know that this is coming
any ideas?
Well, my hope is that it will have a Left spin Clear Wheel. Hopefully we'll be able to put it on any Metal Wheel.
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:01 PM)Anubis Wrote: Well, my hope is that it will have a Left spin Clear Wheel. Hopefully we'll be able to put it on any Metal Wheel.

left spin dark wolf get out
I don't think you know what get out is for.

And the opening didn't show HWS L-Drago.
it showed the owner of l drago and the anime is all hws so i believe it will be there.
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:15 PM)pegasis Wrote: it showed the owner of l drago and the anime is all hws so it will be there.

Can you say this with such certainty? I don't doubt there will be one, but to say that this OP is evidence of anything is false.
well theres no sign of orignal mfb's and ryuga has to use a beyblade so it must be hws l drago
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think you know what get out is for.

And the opening didn't show HWS L-Drago.

i just felt like posting that
Dark Bull? Cetus? We don't know anything yet.
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:30 PM)Giga Wrote: Dark Bull? Cetus? We don't know anything yet.

you're right but the opening does show ryuga with A BIG CARP DRAGON soooooo......
I'm inclined to side with blader9 and pegasis. You can tell a lot from an anime opening - they often have new characters and other objects that show up later. Thinking about the anime as a seperate piece of work, whilst you can never completely be sure of what will come unless you're working to produce it, there is much more reason to believe that L-Drago will be HWS than standard MFB. In fact, there is no reason at all to suggest otherwise as so far there are no standard MFB. All we've seen is a load of HWS, used by both major and minor characters, and a shot of Ryuuga using a dragon based beyblade. I think in this instance it's perfectly acceptable to speculate.
Yes, but I think most of us already included that there will inevitably be an HWS L-Drago. Nobody is arguing that. However, other than knowing it will probably exist, we have nothing else to add to it. So what exactly is there to speculate about that isn't going to turn into "design your own L-Drago!"?
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, but I think most of us already included that there will inevitably be an HWS L-Drago. Nobody is arguing that. However, other than knowing it will probably exist, we have nothing else to add to it. So what exactly is there to speculate about that isn't going to turn into "design your own L-Drago!"?

i made this thread because i thought it would be fun to see what people think it will be like
Wouldn't the plastic at the top of the blade get in the way of upper attack,
I don't know how they are positioned as I don't own any hws as of yet.
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So what exactly is there to speculate about that isn't going to turn into "design your own L-Drago!"?

Judging by the first episode, and just because it largely obvious, I think we can speculate that HWS L Drago will exist. I don't see how a contest would affect it. I doubt they would have a contest at this stage but even if they did, I imagine to fit with the anime, the beyblade being HWS would be a criterion.

And I don't see how the plastic would stop Upper Atack from being effective. It'd just make the slopes longer?
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: Judging by the first episode, and just because it largely obvious, I think we can speculate that HWS L Drago will exist. I don't see how a contest would affect it. I doubt they would have a contest at this stage but even if they did, I imagine to fit with the anime, the beyblade being HWS would be a criterion.

And I don't see how the plastic would stop Upper Atack from being effective. It'd just make the slopes longer?

I wasn't suggesting a contest. I was saying that there's no way to make informed speculation at this point without just making up a Beyblade.
Well, the opening only shows a Dark Dragon battling against Storm Pegasis 105RF, therefore, we can't be certain about an HWS L Drago being used by Ryuuga since using left spin makes him an "unorthodox" blader we may show up using L Drago 105F, however, still the rate of uncertainty on this issue is just too highChief 2002 - Hmm ...

Therefore, we should make speculations of how an HWS Drago could be(I actually have a design regarding it Chief - Idea! ):

Clear Wheel: Three dragon heads similar with the design of Pegasis CW where the orientation of heads are opposite of it(Dark Purple or Navy Blue material with Yellow Eye Stickers)-4 grams
Metal Wheel: Similar to old L Drago wheel with more steep and longer slopes and a bit more of a smashing capability(Look clearly at the side-view of the old wheel)-31 grams
Track: 100 or 105(Maybe a 110 track for completeness)-Dark Purple or Navy Blue
Bottom: a normal Rubber Flat or a Hard Rubber Flat-Dark Purple or Navy Blue
There's no point in making speculations, since they could be so far out it'd be unbelievable. The only guarantee with have, if this blade ever is released, is that it'll be left spin.
Shouldn't this topic be locked, since currently it's for what can only be described as a non existent beyblade?
Might as well just have a Galux thread Tired
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wasn't suggesting a contest. I was saying that there's no way to make informed speculation at this point without just making up a Beyblade.

I didn't say you suggested a contest. I just said I didn't think that such an event would affect any speculation regarding whether it was HWS or not.

I personally think we have enough information already even if we don't have all of the information. But that line will vary with different people.....
i think it will be made of metal get out

edit: Also I wouldn't be surprised if this had a metal flat bottom
Hoping for a Metal Flat.

And I can sort of picture the metal wheel looking like a reversed Storm (With the slopes facing the other way)

And of course, a Clear Wheel for left spin (which will easily be the most valuable part!)
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:14 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Shouldn't this topic be locked, since currently it's for what can only be described as a non existent beyblade?
Might as well just have a Galux thread Tired

But Galux is an actual blade. And there's nothing wrong with batting hopes and ideas around.

I hope what Crimson said happens. Sounds good to me. I think the Metal Wheel wings might be more cone shaped than Storm though. If that makes sense.
well i think takara tomy is going to do something stupid like make left spin clear wheels only compatable with left spin metal wheels
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:50 PM)blader9 Wrote: well i think takara tomy is going to do something stupid like make left spin clear wheels only compatable with left spin metal wheels

Well for now all the metal hybrid wheels(Storm, Dark and Rock) released so far are symmetric aka bi-directional, so that train has set sailed, however, if they try to do something like that I will send them an e-mail asking why Argh! as it would be a total frustration for all of us...
I tihink that would be great if it was produced Oh well only time will tell if it comes out or not >>/
this is real and confimed check zen x's thread
real but not confirmed