HMS Spring Core Combo

AR- Circle Upper (1st Mould, RBA 2)
WD- Circle Heavy
RC- Spring Core

Surprisingly good Wobbling/survival combo. Thrown together from spare parts and never taken apart since. Many bey's are unable to reach the AR and end up grinding against the WD. Able to recover very well after hits even with its height.

The second mould of Circle Upper does not work well with this combo, only the first mould offers the balance this combo needs.
there are much better options than spring core though.
Yes, but he wants to make a customisation utilising Spring Core; that kind of post is totally pointless.

---

Have you tried CWD Defense Ring with this?
(Dec. 06, 2009  1:21 AM)♥ Wrote: Yes, but he wants to make a customisation utilising Spring Core; that kind of post is totally pointless.

---

Have you tried CWD Defense Ring with this?

Yes I have actually used CWD Defense Ring, but Circle Heavy seems to work better for this combo. Many bey's can't reach the AR, so when they hit the WD the Circle Upper tends to tilt downward and hit the top of the other bey causing extreme force smash.
Hmmmm....... It is unique, but I dont have these parts, so I can not say.
ive got those parts im gonna try it out
(Dec. 23, 2009  11:55 PM)Dirge Wrote: ive got those parts im gonna try it out

Please do so....... tell us how they are
(Dec. 25, 2009  8:41 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: Please do so....... tell us how they are

i tried it...its quite good actually..Smile
In my experience, the bey performs significantly better with CWD Free Saucer than with Circle Heavy, though I understand if you can't source the part since I'm told I was very lucky to open the green Wybern DJ in my only random booster.