[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Nov. 17, 2013  4:44 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: All it's worth for is actually 3 dollars at the least.

Really? Speechless I obviously only want it for collection purposes haha not the parts.

@ Th!nk and Dragon King, thanks! thats a really decent price.
I was exaggerating... It's practically 5$ at least.
Hey, guys, I'd like to know where can I get Driger MS turquoise version and yellow version? Are they tournament limited item?
Are you sure they made a yellow version? I've seen a turquoise but not yellow. Yes they would be tourney limited. Your only bet would be trying YJA and seeing if they pop up but you might be waiting a while.
Thanks for your reply. To be honest, I'm not sure of its existence. I was referring to this website http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Driger_MS
They are both tournament limited items.
(Nov. 29, 2013  3:05 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: They are both tournament limited items.
Great, thank you very much.

One more thing, while I was browsing through YJA, I found this Black Draciel MS, apparently it's a Toy 'R' Us limited one. To my best knowledge, the only way to get a Black Draciel MS is from the Takara Beyblade HMS v EG / Takao v Max Stadium Set. Is this item genuine? Here's the url to it:

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...m119582333

One more question, between these shop limited, event limited, and the tournament limited HMS beyblades, which one are the rare ones?

Thanks for your opinions.
I know they're not the best, competetive wise, but what are the best combos I can make with a Strata Dragoon MS and a Thunder Dragon?

(Nov. 17, 2013  4:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: There's plenty of real Takara ones on ebay right now for ~$8...

You won't find one for $3 unless it's used and sold on here, and you'd have to pay shipping so it'd probably end up at least $8 anyway, so I don't know what shining god MS is on about, again.

I've paid $3.00 for a new, inbox, Strata Dragoon MS. Tongue_out- at a Flea Market, but I didn't have to argue, it was his set price.
Not incredible, but you can make a decent spin-stealing combo.

AR: Metal Saucer
CWD: CWD Free Survivor
RC: Metal Weight Flat Core (I prefer this one because it adds more weight and allows you to somewhat decently hit beys sitting in the middle: defense or survival)

(Dec. 01, 2013  6:30 AM)EX-e-LD Wrote: One more thing, while I was browsing through YJA, I found this Black Draciel MS, apparently it's a Toy 'R' Us limited one. To my best knowledge, the only way to get a Black Draciel MS is from the Takara Beyblade HMS v EG / Takao v Max Stadium Set. Is this item genuine? Here's the url to it:

Yes, it is legit. Japanese websites used to call it the 'Lightning Black' Draciel MS, and it existed both as a Toys 'R Us limited edition and as part of the HMS vs EG set.

As for your other question, it's hard to say. It would probably be between tournament and event limited, but I'd say tournament. There are a number of relatively more common prizes but there are also several tournament prizes that were made once and then vanished off the face of the earth.
(Dec. 01, 2013  6:30 AM)EX-e-LD Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  3:05 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: They are both tournament limited items.
Great, thank you very much.

One more thing, while I was browsing through YJA, I found this Black Draciel MS, apparently it's a Toy 'R' Us limited one. To my best knowledge, the only way to get a Black Draciel MS is from the Takara Beyblade HMS v EG / Takao v Max Stadium Set. Is this item genuine? Here's the url to it:

One more question, between these shop limited, event limited, and the tournament limited HMS beyblades, which one are the rare ones?

Thanks for your opinions.

Looks real since it doesn't look painted. Do you mean those in general or the items you've asked about?
In general, I believe.
Thank you all for clearing my mist, Ga'Hooleone and Oceanking. You two are very knowledgeable.

Oceanking: Yes, like what Shining God MS said, I was referring to in general. What do you think?

@Shining God MS: Can I have your opinion on my 2nd question as well? I would really appreciate your opinion on this matter.
It really depends what the recolour is. Some might be shop limited but either really competitive and unbelievably rare regardless of the fact that they were more available at release, while some event limited recolours may be completely ugly or something, or it is one of those less desirable Beyblades like Draciel MS, so it ends up not being worth that much because nobody is going to fight for it, really.

This logic can be applied to a Fire Red Dragoon MS from Toys "R" Us I believe, and the black Draciel MS on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. Draciel MS are never sought after ...
@EX-ELD I would say the tournament limited beyblades since after all, there is only one tournament and many events. In tournaments, you have to place to get those beyblades, in events, you just have to buy them.
(Dec. 01, 2013  7:11 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: @EX-ELD I would say the tournament limited beyblades since after all, there is only one tournament and many events. In tournaments, you have to place to get those beyblades, in events, you just have to buy them.

Eh, you do not know everything about tournaments and events ... There are actually more tournaments than events, plus even if you can just buy the item, it only comes in a limited quantity. Tournament prizes are usually the same for a bunch of tournaments in a row, just like the bronze Pegasis and bronze Storm Pegasis that are being given at the recent series of tournaments in Japan right now.
(Dec. 01, 2013  2:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: As for your other question, it's hard to say. It would probably be between tournament and event limited, but I'd say tournament. There are a number of relatively more common tournament prizes but there are also several tournament prizes that were made once and then vanished off the face of the earth. I'd argue that there were more of the latter than relatively rare event beys.

Personally, this is my opinion. Obviously, aesthetics play a huge factor in the availability of these beys but regardless I think this is pretty true.
I've got DEMS and also the three basic ones ( Draciel MS, Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS) and now I would like some combos.

I've been using
Any way I can improve?

EDIT: 2nd mold Circle Upper
Yes, stock DEMS is pretty much the best way to go for attack.
For Defense, you could afford to also use Circle Heavy, but again yep. MCC can get knocked out easily, though Semi-Flat Core obviously isn't a massive improvement.
And for survival, looks good to me.

I mean, DEMS is so dominant that it could just be used by itself and still do extremely well.
Hi everyone,
do you think $171 for a NIB yellow Dranzer MF is a fair price?
Thank you everyone for the answer.

(Dec. 01, 2013  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It really depends what the recolour is. Some might be shop limited but either really competitive and unbelievably rare regardless of the fact that they were more available at release, while some event limited recolours may be completely ugly or something, or it is one of those less desirable Beyblades like Draciel MS, so it ends up not being worth that much because nobody is going to fight for it, really.

This logic can be applied to a Fire Red Dragoon MS from Toys "R" Us I believe, and the black Draciel MS on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. Draciel MS are never sought after ...

Speaking of Dragoon MS, I was confused between these two Dragoon MS.

Dragoon MS (HMS Random Booster Act 1)
http://homepage3.nifty.com/kazu_net/17_HS_1.htm

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-HMS-Beybl...3a885e285e

The stickers on Dragoon MS (nifty) looked different from the regular Dragoon MS (ebay). It has black sticker strips between red jagged edges of the attack ring as opposed to the regular one with red sticker strips with blue jagged edges instead.

I suspect the one in nifty could be wrong but if one such exists, can you tell me what version of Dragoon MS is that?
They're probably just limited edition stickers. They won't have come with the beyblade and will have come from somewhere else.
Oh, wow, I see. Thank you very much. That limited edition stickers are really nice, in my opinion.
Hey, guys, how much do you think a Wyvern DJ Gold version (Animation Special Project) and Wyvern DJ Gold version would cost? Have anyone of you seen it on sale before?
Only 400 were ever produced, so it is really rare. The WBO managed to win one off of Y!JA some time ago, and is now the top prize for the Credits Campaign, for 120 credits.
(Jan. 05, 2014  1:25 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Only 400 were ever produced, so it is really rare. The WBO managed to win one off of Y!JA some time ago, and is now the top prize for the Credits Campaign, for 120 credits.
Ah, thank you very much. May I know what was the winning bid?