[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Oct. 22, 2015  6:57 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:52 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  7:45 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Hi guys, is it worth it to buy a Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS, and Draciel MS? They would be my first HMS beyblades if ever. Smile

Nope. Joyful_2 Especially not Draciel. It´s probably the worst of all HMS. The other two are not much better.

Doesn't Draciel have the 15g Circle Wide? that should make him worth more than gaia dragoon or driger, because with a future purchase you could make a better combo easily

Yeah, but something like Defense Ring completely makes that worthless.

(Oct. 22, 2015  4:04 AM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  3:58 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  3:17 AM)Zed EX Wrote: Why do Dragoon MS' go for so much ($100-$200)I see a TON on ebay with like 5 recolors, they don't seem very rare. The only really useful part is the RC, but still...

Probably popularity and demand to want it.
It does look awesome.

Pfft, Dragoon NS looks mediocre af... :\

pls dragon pls xD
(Oct. 22, 2015  7:04 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:57 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:52 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Nope. Joyful_2 Especially not Draciel. It´s probably the worst of all HMS. The other two are not much better.

Doesn't Draciel have the 15g Circle Wide? that should make him worth more than gaia dragoon or driger, because with a future purchase you could make a better combo easily

Are you saying that there's no use for Circle Wide over CWD Defense Ring? That ... seems odd.
(Oct. 22, 2015  7:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  7:04 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:57 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Doesn't Draciel have the 15g Circle Wide? that should make him worth more than gaia dragoon or driger, because with a future purchase you could make a better combo easily

Are you saying that there's no use for Circle Wide over CWD Defense Ring? That ... seems odd.

Not really, but I mean for things like Attack. Yeah, I guess I kind of get that Circle Wide is a good option for beginners but I don't see use outside of Endurance
That seems like a good use-case, though. I'm just saying calling it "worthless" feels extreme.
(Oct. 22, 2015  7:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That seems like a good use-case, though. I'm just saying calling it "worthless" feels extreme.

Yeah, I guess that's too far.
The normal CWide is about 14 G, right?
I wonder if it's that big of a difference.
(Oct. 22, 2015  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Saying the only useful part of Dragoon MS (or MS UV) is the RC is undervaluing the fact that it is basically necessary for competitive play and, along with Bearing Core and Circle/Samurai Upper, is among the strongest parts in the series by a wide margin.

Not only that, but Dragoon MS has far superior performance to Driger, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon MS even uncustomized.

You can also buy the 3 for $20.

If you're spending a lot for DGMS/UV, there are MUCH better AR/CWDs.
(Oct. 23, 2015  1:55 AM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Saying the only useful part of Dragoon MS (or MS UV) is the RC is undervaluing the fact that it is basically necessary for competitive play and, along with Bearing Core and Circle/Samurai Upper, is among the strongest parts in the series by a wide margin.

Not only that, but Dragoon MS has far superior performance to Driger, Draciel, and Gaia Dragoon MS even uncustomized.

Yeah but if you're trying to buy competitive HMS then it's a pointless purchase. Also yes but the RC is essential for competitive attack types in HMS. Just because the AR and WD aren't great doesn't change that.
(Oct. 23, 2015  7:05 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2015  1:55 AM)Zed EX Wrote:

Yeah but if you're trying to buy competitive HMS then it's a pointless purchase. Also yes but the RC is essential for competitive attack types in HMS. Just because the AR and WD aren't great doesn't change that.

I was talking to brad Tongue_out

Reread the last page, I SAID the RC was a good part, but thats basically all you get out of the $100 your paying for it.

Brad say's it can still beat the triple weenie hut jr beys uncustomized. That's not a big deal because they are FAMOUS for being bad. My response was yes, but if your investing a lot in HMS, it changes your view on parts , making the MS(UV) being the only worthwhile part fLike 10 Wide vs Wide Defense).
(Oct. 23, 2015  3:24 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2015  7:05 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2015  1:55 AM)Zed EX Wrote: You can also buy the 3 for $20.

I was talking to brad Tongue_out

Reread the last page, I SAID the RC was a good part, but thats basically all you get out of the $100 your paying for it.

Brad say's it can still beat the triple weenie hut jr beys uncustomized. That's not a big deal because they are FAMOUS for being bad. My response was yes, but if your investing a lot in HMS, it changes your view on parts , making the MS(UV) being the only worthwhile part fLike 10 Wide vs Wide Defense).

You could always just try your luck with RB1, and get the Grip core, and something useful like Circle Upper.
Could someone help me?

I dunno what sort of prices I should ask for when I sell my hms beyblades. Can simeone give me a rough ideas on each one in this picture?

[Image: S82ftm.jpg]

Thank you very much for your help. Smile
Normally we could, but at the moment the market is really troublesome. There have been lots of beyblade auctions where the highest price people were ready to pay was way below our suggestion. I'd recommend listing them seperately in auctions. If you don't want to do that on ebay, you can also do on wbo in a selling thread. Just set a time limit and wait for bids via pm.
^ This. The market is so weird for HMS right now, so auctions wiuld be your best bet.
That SHINING GOD MS! That definitely goes for very high prices even in this point in time! Oh I want it so much but I can't get it yet.
Guys, I think he has no idea at all what price range to even expect, so I really believe we can help him by giving him at least a vague idea of the minimum and maximum each product could be worth. And now knowing that the market is "weird", he can expect less or more than those prices, but we are not totally unable to attribute values to all of those Beyblades ...
Alright, so here we go:
The price range shuld be about from half of the following prices to one and a half of it:
Yeahhh Round Shell MS goes for $30 NIB, not $40 used Tongue_out
As I said, those prices are very vague. From half of it to one and a half. So 20$ used is just as possible as skyrocketing 60 nowadays. Tongue_out_wink
I couldn't see paying $60 for a beywheel...- i mean of course Smile
There´s no doubt that this is unreasonable. But still - the market is weird now. Wink
I checked it again, used you can get it for 30 and NIB for 60 today. Where did you find the NIB for 30?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0002YME8A...S+beyblade

The image is rendered/Generic and I see it in RSMS selling pics a lot, assumed it was NIB.
Is 600$ a reasonable price of bloody devil MS NIB ?
One of my friend saw it go for 500$+ on Yahoo japan auctions a few months back
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:22 PM)nickien Wrote: Is 600$ a reasonable price of bloody devil MS NIB ?

"Reasonable" with those Beyblades is a huge word that almost never qualifies hah. But yes, anywhere between 300 and 600 dollars is probably what they are worth and what people are ready to pay for it.
Definitely not. The market is at a low point right now. It should go for $200. $300 max.

EDIt: oh hey kei vay
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:22 PM)nickien Wrote: Is 600$ a reasonable price of bloody devil MS NIB ?

No. Just no.

The highest "reasonable" (actually not, but you couldn't get it for less) price it has ever reached was 450$. 600 is ridiculous.

@DK oh, that's pretty interesting. Then it'll rather be 20 used in good condition. Let's see how long this will last.
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:29 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

No. Just no.

The highest "reasonable" (actually not, but you couldn't get it for less) price it has ever reached was 450$. 600 is ridiculous.

@DK oh, that's pretty interesting. Then it'll rather be 20 used in good condition. Let's see how long this will last.

Before people scoop the cheap ones up and sellers see the high priced ones that weren't bought and assume that's the going price, basically?