[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

That's very likely what it will be yes.
(Sep. 06, 2014  8:01 PM)Ultra Wrote: That's very likely what it will be yes.

But Green and black isn't a "opposite color".
Maybe someone just put Dragoon MS' stickers on instead /:? Same Plastic Frame.
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:10 PM)Neo Wrote:

You´re right, opposite colors would be cyan and light yellow. But Dragoon MS would be blue and read, so no.
Maybe they just wanted to try a completely new design with colors that haven´t been used for DG MS(UV) yet?
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:27 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:10 PM)Neo Wrote:

You´re right, opposite colors would be cyan and light yellow. But Dragoon MS would be blue and read, so no.
Maybe they just wanted to try a completely new design with colors that haven´t been used for DG MS(UV) yet?

Already, MSUV has MS' Color scheme reversed.
On MS, the DGoon stickers are on the top and bottom of the AR. Along with the other two Big Blade stickers, they're blue fading into dark blue. Small red Stickers inbetween.
MSUV swapped the DGoon to be on the left and right sides of the AR, and made the big Blade Stickers red fading into maroon. Blue stickers inbetween these.
So unless it's labelled or a factory mishap where some shipments had MS' sticker sheet.
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:56 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:27 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:10 PM)Neo Wrote: But Green and black isn't a "opposite color".

On MS, the DGoon stickers are on the top and bottom of the AR. Along with the other two Big Blade stickers, they're blue fading into dark blue. Small red Stickers inbetween.
MSUV swapped the DGoon to be on the left and right sides of the AR, and made the big Blade Stickers red fading into maroon. Blue stickers inbetween these.
So unless it's labelled or a factory mishap where some shipments had MS' sticker sheet.

Thank you for pointing out how they both look like. I´ve never seen them before, so I surely couldn´t know. And I´m sure the others haven´t seen them as well and are unable to use google.

All joking aside, you can attach the DGoon stickers and the other big stickers just as you like... That´s not the difference. The only thing that proves that this particular sheet (this, right? http://www.ebay.de/itm/Takara-HMS-Beybla...2ed64f64e0 ) doesn´t belong to MS is written on the sheet:
ベ イ ブ レー ド ド ラ グー ン アル ティ メ ッ ト バ ショ ン
be-i-bu-re---do do-ra-gu---n a-ru-ti--me-t-to ba- sho-n

Beyblade Dragoon MS Ultimate Version.
(Sep. 06, 2014  11:07 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:56 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:27 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: You´re right, opposite colors would be cyan and light yellow. But Dragoon MS would be blue and read, so no.

Thank you for pointing out how they both look like. I´ve never seen them before, so I surely couldn´t know. And I´m sure the others haven´t seen them as well and are unable to use google.

All joking aside, you can attach the DGoon stickers and the other big stickers just as you like... That´s not the difference. The only thing that proves that this particular sheet (this, right? http://www.ebay.de/itm/Takara-HMS-Beybla...2ed64f64e0 ) doesn´t belong to MS is written on the sheet:

The Beast Sticker is different, actually..
That's an easier way to discern which kind it is.
(Sep. 07, 2014  4:38 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  11:07 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2014  9:56 PM)Neo Wrote: Already, MSUV has MS' Color scheme reversed.

The Beast Sticker is different, actually..
That's an easier way to discern which kind it is.

Neo, when there´s MSUV clearly written on the sticker sheet, it can´t be MS! It has to be MSUV! Why do you keep contradicting when there´s clear evidence?

Btw, the image of Dragoon is exactly the same, only the color scheme of the background is different. They changed the colors of the whole sticker sheet, so they can also change the beast stickers of the background for a special sticker sheet, can´t they?
? He meant that that bit beast image is the one for Dragoon MSUV so the sticker sheet is clearly for MSUV. Also i'm dumb where does it actually say MSUV on the sheet.
(Sep. 07, 2014  10:48 AM)Ultra Wrote: ? He meant that that bit beast image is the one for Dragoon MSUV so the sticker sheet is clearly for MSUV. Also i'm dumb where does it actually say MSUV on the sheet.

Didn´t he say in the previous post that it´s an MS sticker sheet after pointing out the differences between MS and MSUV?
Btw Ultra, why are there so few MSUV, that have that dragon image? Most MSUV have the same as MS, don´t they? http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/5/56/DGMSUV10.png

that a-ru-ti-me-to ba-sho-n is written in the extension of the S from MS, below the dragoon.
I didn't think he was saying it was either one but saying that Dragoon MS and MSUV have different bit protector stickers.

After looking around:

-The one in the green stickers is the same one that the white MSUV has.
-Based on beywiki the proto grey has the dragoon ms sticker (no idea why)
-HMS RB's don't have bit beast stickers to my knowledge (however I couldn't find an unboxing vid of a green MUSV) so I think that one has the red emblem sticker.

So that would explain why there are so few with that one lol.
I meant the post before that, but nevermind, I think we'ce sorged things out with that.

Aah that makes sense. Thanks Ultra!
In case you guys want a picture of the green MSUV, dio has one in his collection post.
Unless I´m missing something, he attached only the emblem stickers, but no beast stickers at all. This one, right, *Ginga* ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1062823
Cheers taxus. I think we can say that proves the green one doesn't come with a bit beast lol.
Yeah, thanks taxus! Smile
We're still unsure if there is a reversed sticker color sheet though.
Yes but I doubt that's something we're going to find out any time soon.
(Sep. 07, 2014  6:32 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yes but I doubt that's something we're going to find out any time soon.

Oh wait!

So most likely, it would probably be on "Case Card". It should have Black Customize Case stickers, and MS has Blue Case Stickers.
What's a case card? Never heard that term before. I know of several different sticker versions but who knows which one is to the one listed. I looked on beywiki at Dragoon MS and MSUV and she was the one that added the special sticker versions so if you're really that bothered then ask her (As with plastics I don't consider alternate stickers another version since they normally weren't released with a beyblade)
(Sep. 07, 2014  6:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: What's a case card? Never heard that term before. I know of several different sticker versions but who knows which one is to the one listed. I looked on beywiki at Dragoon MS and MSUV and she was the one that added the special sticker versions so if you're really that bothered then ask her (As with plastics I don't consider alternate stickers another version since they normally weren't released with a beyblade)

I mean like sticker sheet. Has the Cust. case stickers.
Okay. However you can't prove that. You could be completely wrong. Lets keep assumptions to a minimum shall we. I don't really know since I have only ever seen alternate HMS stickers on a beyblade and not the actual sticker sheets.
Does anyone know how much a Silver Gaia Dragoon MS is worth(*Not proto-grey*).
(Sep. 08, 2014  2:04 AM)Echizen Wrote: Does anyone know how much a Silver Gaia Dragoon MS is worth(*Not proto-grey*).

pic?
Here ya go:

[Image: kcfoys.jpg]