[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Question;
I have a Hasbro Dragoon MS and a Takara Dragoon MS.
I believe I switched the Circle Wides; each had a different code.
Hasbro says C1, Takara's says B3. Which goes to which?
Does anyone know WHEN hms beyblades were bought out? (date)
As Gaia Dragoon MS was the first HMS (A-123) it's considered the first HMS, and it was released in August of 2003 Smile
Well no but firstly there are two different dates for that. The first actual HMS released was Gaia Dragoon MS. That would have been released in late 2003 sometime to coincide with it's appearance in G Revolution. The first HMS beyblade of the MA series line would have likely been some time in 2004 but I have no idea when. Why do you want to know anyway?

* Beaten after looking all that up Pinching_eyes *
It's something I wanted to know as I had never ever seen one in store, so I was wondering what age I would have been at the time of release, and also trying to figure out that maybe I lost interest at that point- If only I could go back!
These were japanese release dates btw. So even if you time traveled back from now to then you'd still be in the wrong country Wink
Anyone help me identify which circle wide?
Hasbro DGMS, C1
Takara DGMS, B3
Which one goes to which?

(Aug. 04, 2014  7:26 PM)Ultra Wrote: Well no but firstly there are two different dates for that. The first actual HMS released was Gaia Dragoon MS. That would have been released in late 2003 sometime to coincide with it's appearance in G Revolution. The first HMS beyblade of the MA series line would have likely been some time in 2004 but I have no idea when. Why do you want to know anyway?

Gaia Dragoon MS, A-123
Draciel MS, A-124
Driger MS, A-125
There's a commercial, and it shows these 3. At the end, it previews Dragoon MS; A-126.
Dranzer MS was made after this, as A-131.
The final HMS Blade in the A Series is Einstein MS/Hopper Attack as A-136 ending the A Series.
MA-01 was Dragoon MSUV and ended all of the 6 Beyblades featured in the Anime. Einstein was never featured, however; leaving only Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, Dranzer MS, and Dragoon MSUV.
(Aug. 04, 2014  8:31 PM)Neo Wrote: Anyone help me identify which circle wide?
Hasbro DGMS, C1
Takara DGMS, B3
Which one goes to which?

I have no idea. I don't think it matters at all.

(Aug. 04, 2014  7:26 PM)Ultra Wrote: Well no but firstly there are two different dates for that. The first actual HMS released was Gaia Dragoon MS. That would have been released in late 2003 sometime to coincide with it's appearance in G Revolution. The first HMS beyblade of the MA series line would have likely been some time in 2004 but I have no idea when. Why do you want to know anyway?

Gaia Dragoon MS, A-123
Draciel MS, A-124
Driger MS, A-125
There's a commercial, and it shows these 3. At the end, it previews Dragoon MS; A-126.
The final HMS Blade in the A Series is Einstein MS/Hopper Attack as A-136 ending the A Series.
MA-01 was Dragoon MSUV and ended all of the 6 Beyblades featured in the Anime. Einstein was never featured, however; leaving only Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS, Dranzer MS, and Dragoon MSUV.

And you're telling me this because?
(Aug. 04, 2014  8:40 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  8:31 PM)Neo Wrote: Anyone help me identify which circle wide?
Hasbro DGMS, C1
Takara DGMS, B3
Which one goes to which?

I have no idea. I don't think it matters at all.

Gaia Dragoon MS, A-123
Draciel MS, A-124
Driger MS, A-125

And you're telling me this because?

To elaborate.
Anyhow, this is a tad off topic now.
What HMS Bey should I get!? I already have Gaia Dragoon, but should I try to get Driger, or Draceil MS next, please help Unhappy also, I want to ask if I should get EG Dragoon instead of those two, but I'm afraid D: I don't know if there's some way to pole in replies
Dragoon G has a good attack AR. Those 2 HMS aren't the best, but if your going to use them stock, get driger.
Driger is leagues better than draciel, and eg dragoon isn't an hms.
Driger is easily one of the best for Recoil left spin smash.
(Aug. 09, 2014  3:28 AM)Neo Wrote: Driger is easily one of the best for Recoil left spin smash.

Recoil is a negative thing, so what is "Recoil left spin smash" ?
(Aug. 09, 2014  3:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  3:28 AM)Neo Wrote: Driger is easily one of the best for Recoil left spin smash.

Recoil is a negative thing, so what is "Recoil left spin smash" ?

Sorta reverse recoil. I don't know what I meant exactly, but I guess an attack ring that seems like it would be easily knocked out by its brute force, but doesn't.
I tested it, on Circle Heavy with Grip Bearing Core 2.
It's works only in Left..
But it's pretty interesting to see.
I have the common four HMS, so the best combo I can make is:
AR: Metal Saucer
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Semi Flat Core

I've been experimenting around with other customizations though, so do you all think
AR: Metal Upper
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Flat Core
could work as an Upper Smash Attacker?

Or, could
AR: Not sure about yet
BB: Manual Change Core
work as a sort of HMS Tornado Staller? What would be the best AR for the most outward weight distribution be in this case?

I know these are weak combos, but I'm just trying to see if there's more room for improvisation with the common four HMS. Someone who knows a lot (or pretends to know a lot) about HMS probably going to shoot me down though, lol.
'Seems like I'm getting told to get Drigger ms, thanks for intel, now I just need to find out where I could get a cheap dranzer top Unhappy
(Aug. 09, 2014  3:45 AM)Wombat Wrote: I have the common four HMS, so the best combo I can make is:
AR: Metal Saucer
RC: Semi Flat Core

I've been experimenting around with other customizations though, so do you all think
AR: Metal Upper
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Flat Core
could work as an Upper Smash Attacker?

Or, could
AR: Not sure about yet
BB: Manual Change Core
work as a sort of HMS Tornado Staller? What would be the best AR for the most outward weight distribution be in this case?

I know these are weak combos, but I'm just trying to see if there's more room for improvisation with the common four HMS. Someone who knows a lot (or pretends to know a lot) about HMS probably going to shoot me down though, lol.

Don't Tornado stall in HMS.
Wolborg already destroys you.
Left Spin
Metal Upper
Circle Heavy
Semi-Flat Core
Is the best you can make IMO.
Wide makes his left spin smash ineffective.

My suggestion, get a DEMS.
Seriously, it has everything you need. It's wonderful stock.
HMS summarised:

Anything not Tornado Type S: Wolborg will leave you #rekt

Otherwise: Go crazy with Ultimate Grip Flat

For something less cookie-cutter: Jiraiya sure is sexy
(Aug. 09, 2014  5:02 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Haha^^
How much is slash riger mint worth?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List
I thought the price list was out of date so wanted something a little more accurate maybe
He's probably asking how much they go for nowadays, and I think beywiki says how much they're actually worth. Plus doesn't that list show they're NIB prices?

EDIT: 2 minutes late...
(Aug. 09, 2014  5:11 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I thought the price list was out of date so wanted something a little more accurate maybe

How "out of date" ? I took care of HMS not even two months ago.