[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

I was informed that HMS does NOT have a lot of defensive capabilities, is that true?
Do you mean as a series? There are some defensive parts.
It is more or less true. The HMS meta has a lot of Attack, a lot of Stamina, and not so much Defense. That's because Attack and Stamina have some great parts like Grip Flat Core UV, Bearing Core, and Circle Upper, while the only really good Defensive part is Bearing Core 2.
And yet I won third place strictly with Defense. The amount of Attack used was rather impressive though, I must admit. It could have been that people were more confident with it though, somehow.
I'm so glad I found a Bearing Core 2 in a lot from sporkseller, because it's the only super useful part. I just need a good AR.
(Jun. 29, 2014  7:25 PM)Neo~ Wrote: I'm so glad I found a Bearing Core 2 in a lot from sporkseller, because it's the only super useful part. I just need a good AR.

No DEMS?
(Jun. 29, 2014  10:49 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  7:25 PM)Neo~ Wrote: I'm so glad I found a Bearing Core 2 in a lot from sporkseller, because it's the only super useful part. I just need a good AR.

No DEMS?

Oh wait Pinching_eyes
I meant CWD. I have Circle Upper.
Is it worth it to buy a Sono Kong Dranzer MS (NIB) for $45 plus shipping?
Dranzer MS isn't that competitive, and isn't worth $45 TBH.
hi everyone,

i have these two attack rings here and i have no idea what they are. one is HMS beyblade and the other one is from plastic gen. does anyone have any ideas?

this is the HMS beyblade attack ring
http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/anmolg...h.jpg.html
http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/anmolg...1.jpg.html

and the plastic gen
http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/anmolg...d.jpg.html
The hms one belongs to Advanced Striker.

The blue one looks fake but it looks like voltaic ape ar.
Actually, I believe they're both fake. Take a better look at the Beywiki image of Advance Striker.
i saw the blue attack ring beyblade in a beyblade collection video on youtube but the guy didn't really go through his all the beyblades.
(Jul. 04, 2014  6:09 AM)Lokendra Wrote: i saw the blue attack ring beyblade in a beyblade collection video on youtube but the guy didn't really go through his all the beyblades.

I've never seen that AR, but this is HMS not Plastics so take the discussion over there.
As for that HMS AR; it's definitely fake. All HMS ARs are symmetrical and balanced in one way or another. I've never seen a Fake HMS AR, so this is a pretty cool pickup you have.
The black AR is definitely fake, but the blue one looks like Magical Ape MS' Gyro Mode plastic AR.
Then that would mean it isn't a platic Beyblade, rather the Gyro Mode AR.
Ugh; my bad. I thought it was a different AR from Plastic Gen.
(Jun. 29, 2014  10:55 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  10:49 PM)Bastion Wrote:

No DEMS?

Oh wait Pinching_eyes

I'm assuming this was a question and your asking what CWD to use?

This combo is top tier:
AR: Samurai Upper, Circle Upper.
WD: CWD God Ring, CWD Defence Ring.
RC: Bearing Core 2.

EDIT: better late than never?
How much do a Red Jiraiya MS usually go for? Becuase this is the first I've seen of one.
(Jul. 08, 2014  5:16 AM)Echizen Wrote: How much do a Red Jiraiya MS usually go for? Becuase this is the first I've seen of one.

How about $300-$400.
It's always priced high. Rare and sought after.
GT's are more common.

(Jul. 06, 2014  4:45 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  10:55 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  10:49 PM)Bastion Wrote: No DEMS?

Oh wait Pinching_eyes

I'm assuming this was a question and your asking what CWD to use?

This combo is top tier:
AR: Samurai Upper, Circle Upper.
WD: CWD God Ring, CWD Defence Ring.
RC: Bearing Core 2.

EDIT: better late than never?
All I need is Defense ring then...
Huh. Thanks.
(Jul. 08, 2014  5:16 AM)Echizen Wrote: How much do a Red Jiraiya MS usually go for? Becuase this is the first I've seen of one.

AFAIK it goes around 80$
(Jul. 08, 2014  6:21 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

AFAIK it goes around 80$

The best wheel in HMS with the corresponding parts, is NOT $80.
Just the AR is expensive as hell.
(Jul. 08, 2014  6:57 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2014  6:21 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

AFAIK it goes around 80$

The best wheel in HMS with the corresponding parts, is NOT $80.
Just the AR is expensive as hell.

Yeah, but i gave a approx price based on what i had seen some months back IIRC
So it's come to my attention that Dragoon MS' RC has varied molds.
See, I just got my Hasbro Drg MS and the tip is actually a very bit WIDER then the original Takara Release. This make the Hasbro Version actually the 4th varying degree of Attack Rubber tips in HMS.
1. Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version, Takara)
Insanely fast, barely Controllable. Great for uses in smash attack, however can SKO.
2. Grip Flat Core (Hasbro)
This tip is faster then the Takara mold, but is far more controllable then GF (UV) core, and I recommend it more in some cases.
3. Grip Flat Core (Takara)
Very moderate for attack, but not that fast. Hasbro overall.
4. Metal Weight Grip Flat Core
This core is good for heft; but it's an attack core so there's no reason to use it. Again; 1&2 overall.
Would you mind posting pics and measurements? It's not that I doubt your claims, seeing as HMS are the Beyblades I know the least about, but I'm just surprised no one has caught this earlier. Also comparative pictures would be useful for Beywiki.