[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

You really have almost nothing, but the best you can make is:

AR: Metal Saucer
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Semi-Flat/Sharp
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:59 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: About how much is the HMS Random Booster Act 3 worth?
I saw it had some nice recolours.

Putting it out there. It probably got lost with all of the posts.
I need a reply soon.
i need help on this part, how much would it cost??? how much does it weigh?
CWD Free Defense Ring i guess this is its name, here are the pics, the black part is colored with a marker.
thanks!!

This site has the weights of every HMS part:

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-2.htm
What would be a better buy:
Dranzer MF or
Jiraiya MS?
I already have Gaia Dragoon MS and Driger MS, the only useful HMS i have is DEMS...
Also, how much is Dranzer MF even worth?
I would say: for looks you can choose Dramzer MF, but if you want effective bey choice then get Jiraya MS--since it got bearing core 2. Driger MS is widely available so, I wouldnt worry about not being to get a Driger MS at the moment.
You should read the Dranzer MF article on BeyWiki. It has all the info you need.
(Oct. 29, 2012  4:08 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You should read the Dranzer MF article on BeyWiki. It has all the info you need.

There is no Dranzer MF article on Beywiki.

A standard Dranzer MF is pretty useless, but one or two of the re-colors have CWD Reverse Defenser, which is useful for Zombie customization. (Black and Yellow. Not sure if there is any other re-color that has it.) But, since you don't have Wolborg MS, it would be pretty useless to get one. Though I recommend getting Wolborg MS.

Jiraiya Blade, is useful for Smash Attack and Bearing Core 2 for Defense. So, between the two Jiraiya MS would be better.
(Oct. 29, 2012  1:45 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yes i saw it, but how much would it cost?

A mint CWD Free Defense Ring can fetch around $10, but the condition yours is in would be worth $5.
(Oct. 30, 2012  7:50 AM)PRO WEASEL Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2012  1:45 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yes i saw it, but how much would it cost?

A mint CWD Free Defense Ring can fetch around $10, but the condition yours is in would be worth $5.
ok thanks!!
What combo was like the Duo 230MB back in the day?
(Nov. 10, 2012  10:24 PM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: What combo was like the Duo 230MB back in the day?

MF Libra CH120RF ?
That would be like a Wobbling combo (I guess?...), in which case you could look into Knight Crusher (or Turtle Crusher from Round Shell MS, but Knight Crusher is better thanks to the more aggressive shape) combos from Aero Knight MS. They would often pair with Bearing Core (obviously) and CWDs like CWD Circle Attacker in Force Smash Mode (ramps face down) from Phantom Fox MS to push the opponent down.

That's the closest you're most likely going to get since HMS was sadly discontinued despite the ingenuity of the series.
HMS is starkly different from mfb. I don't think usual wobblers were reliable enough in terms of stamina, and while a zombie with circle upper might be something similar, really the universality of dual spin and the use of the upward attack types (and unlike mfb there weren't overly-effective defenses against it) means that parallels between the two are limited at best, especially post-bd145.
Like I said, I wasn't exactly positive of an equivalent in HMS.

Oh, once BD145 came out forget similarities anymore it's a giant disk larger than the wheel itself. That would be broken as hell in plastics and HMS. Kinda like the plastic part of Bearing Gyros that covered the bottom half of the beyblade (I think I'm right on this one...).
Well I what was one of most dominant combos cause I know a variety but don't know whats the best don't know if you guys understand?
(Nov. 11, 2012  11:05 PM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: Well I what was one of most dominant combos cause I know a variety but don't know whats the best don't know if you guys understand?

Well, there never was total dominance in HMS, as it exists today in the MFB series. It was a pretty "well-balanced" meta-game.
The strongest combos of course, can be found here-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...tem-Combos
If you are using a DEMS combo(Upper Attack), then you can use Circle Heavy.
If you are using Jiraiya (Smash Attack), then the widest CWD would be the best. Use Circle Balance, as Free Cross is somewhat useless from what I've read.
(I hope this thread is correct for the question... but "all HMS questions", so...)

How much would be the Ultimate Grip RC (Dragoon MSUV) mint/used?
I think the green one would be the one which I can get seperated Wink