[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

Wolborg MS is worth $50 now? I used to have like 15 of them NIB. Wow.
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:53 AM)Sparta Wrote: Both of which being near impossible to find (Although you can sometimes find the trigger - it's expensive, though. Maybe around $45 sometimes), save for a few select shops and this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...20c89aa015
It comes with a launcher+grip rubber, but the whole package is expensive. Does have a Tornado Attack stadium though, which is useful.

You asked for a price, I believe? I think finding either would be pretty pricey...however, I'm not sure Launcher Rubber was ever sold on its own (Correct me if I'm wrong). You asked for with the grip, though, so probably around maybe higher than $50, new. HMS Grips are hard to come by and often sought after. Used, maybe less.

Although, I do believe there is a slot on the launcher for a spring trigger. Was one ever made? If so, that would be a lot rare than either of those, and would be awesome to have. I don't recall ever seeing one, though, so I'm not sure.

Found a green stadium that looks like the one on that box for 20 dollars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-Beyblade-...078wt_1031

Is that a tornado attack? If so is it a good deal?
Yes that's it.
Is Advance Averazer good out of the box?
It's decent, yes. The AR is great for spin-equalizing.
IS Dragoon MS worth $25-$35?
Easily. They used to go for double that.
So you are saying that is a good a deal?
Yes, it is definitely a good deal.

Ultra implied that with his answer though, you didn't really need to ask it again.
Um, is there any combo with Advance Averazer(aggressive RC) and Draciel MS?
Draciel MS can't improve Advanced Averazer.
Okay, i was just thinking with the heavier Circle Wide, I could make something. But okay, thanks!
Putting the heavier circle wide on it would be a good idea IMO.
How much is a Red Dragoon MS NIP from RBA1 worth?
A lot. At least $50.
(Aug. 29, 2012  3:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: A lot. At least $50.

Are you sure it is at least 50$ cause I saw Dragoon MS being sold for 85$ on WBO.
(Aug. 30, 2012  2:26 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:

Are you sure it is at least 50$ cause I saw Dragoon MS being sold for 85$ on WBO.

.... Do you understand what "at least" means?

(Aug. 30, 2012  2:27 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2012  2:26 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:

.... Do you understand what "at least" means?
I do..it means minimum....
Well then why did you ask that question? The reason I said that is because for most HMS recolours they're pretty rare and don't come around often, especially the red Dragoon MS so it's kinda hard to gauge and I don't have an exact price.
(Aug. 30, 2012  2:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: Well then why did you ask that question? The reason I said that is because for most HMS recolours they're pretty rare and don't come around often, especially the red Dragoon MS so it's kinda hard to gauge and I don't have an exact price.

Cause I am buying one...but the person who is selling it to me doesn't know how much woulf a NIP one be...that's why I asked again.
I think I'll post this here, better than bottling it up.

HMS has been absolutely destroyed by people with more money than sense, those who just want something to show off (if that) and eventually profit from are encouraged by others doing the same as well as those who are willing to pay some ludicrous amount for a spinning top rather than waiting or bargaining for a reasonable price (reasonable being based on the normal selling price at the time, not what the price should be for what it is), pushing prices up for everyone else. In fact, it's the buyers in this case who are the actual problem, without their ignorance or selfishness making it possible for investors to sell at ever-increasing prices, that inflation wouldn't actually happen.

This was apparently due to a few specific people originally, but either way, it's very obvious how ridiculous it is.
Dragoon MS does sell for about $85, from what I've seen. You could reasonably get an MSUV for $100 (mainly lime green). Where it gets messy is recolors - a Dragoon MS recolor is generally less desirable than any MSUV, yet significantly more desirable than a plain MS. So, it should be less expensive than any MSUV but significantly more than an MS - yet there's only a $15 or so gap for it to fit in, nowhere near enough either way. Prices are very obviously bloated as heck.

In the end, this will be the death of HMS. Very sad, but at least there's comfort in knowing that at least some of those responsible will be stuck with spinning tops they don't want and can't get rid of. As self-righteous as it is of me to say this, to those people, and even moreso those who let them do so: congratulations, you've killed one of, if not the best generations of beyblade. Nice job.

This is why no one can give you an accurate quote. $85 is the most you should pay (and even that is silly, you could get almost any plastic for that price) but any smart seller would hold out for some fool with more money than sense because there are plenty of them.

Edit: trimmed this down a little, probably more appropriate for my blog.
Sadly, I have to agree with th!nk.

I actually blade with HMS, and when stuff breaks (ie. Bearing Core T-T) it's so goddamn hard to replace it because people buy it for a lot more than they should be bought for. So sellers realize this and make everything crazy expensive instead, which is incredibly annoying for low-budget bladers like me.

Then those who do buy the crazy expensive ones often never use them because of the price they had to pay, so the use of the bey is wasted.
Idk if this is the correct place to ask this, but why is their almost ever no tournies with HMS beys?
(Aug. 30, 2012  7:00 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Idk if this is the correct place to ask this, but why is their almost ever no tournies with HMS beys?

Wow.

Literally, see the last 2 posts above you.
Because so few people have them and also they break easily which means not many want to use them especially due to how expensive they are. Also generally members are much more interested in the most recent system.