HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day + New WBO Authorized Dealer: taka.ohno + more!!

@[The Best Duck] wants Face Booster Azure. Congrats to the rest of the winners even though I really wanted to win the DX starter!
Nice @[DJ ALPHA] win Burst! finally someone in MTL region hah!

Nice to see remembrance day at MTL too hah! it would be a great tourney!
(Jul. 12, 2015  10:42 PM)Hato Wrote: I'll take a face booster Vivid, please Smile

Congrats to @[Mitsu], @[LMAO] and @[Suntailhawk]! Toronto is rocking the BeyLotto! Grin

Thanks for the results, committee

Thank you thank you! This is awesome!!!

Congrats to all the winners!
I WONNNNNNNNN
but how the <<<<<>>>> do I get it HAHAHAHA

(Jul. 13, 2015  9:34 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Nice @[DJ ALPHA] win Burst! finally someone in MTL region hah!

Nice to see remembrance day at MTL too hah! it would be a great tourney!

YAYAYAYAYYA
I would like Face Booster Red please thank you.
Its raining heavily at Mumbai. Hope that doesn't ruin the event

---------------------

EDIT: Ah! was cloudy that day.
We still got a average number of bladers 8-9 for the event. Unfortunately the footage i took is a lot grainy Uncertain
I honestly thought that i would place, at least in HMS or Plastics. To conclude, this was a fun tournament.
Pic taken a few hours before the event
Received my B-05 Spriggan Heavy Defense from the BeyLotto yesterday! Thanks committee! :D
Face booster Jade for me! I didn't see that I win a face booster hah!
Hey,Smile i would like the Face Booster VIVID please!Tongue_out
Awesome! Congratulations to all the winners! I'd like a Face Booster ORANGE, please!
It's finally time to let the Faces rain!

You guys let it rip of your chainsaw and slowly tear open your Face Booster to reveal...

(Jul. 12, 2015  10:09 PM)~Thunder~ Wrote: I want face booster vivid

WBBA L-Drago! [Image: wbbaldragoface.png] Yeah, it's Uncommon!

(Jul. 12, 2015  10:42 PM)Hato Wrote: I'll take a face booster Vivid, please Smile

Congrats to @[Mitsu], @[LMAO] and @[Suntailhawk]! Toronto is rocking the BeyLotto! Grin

Thanks for the results, committee

Poseidon! [Image: poseidonface.png] Wow, a Rare!

(Jul. 12, 2015  11:15 PM)Wombat Wrote: Wow, congrats to all the winners! Special shoutout to Momohimi for placing in the Design a Beyblade contest, his entry was very well done, especially considering his medium was MS Paint (the IE/pages of image editing) no less.

Also looking forward to purchasing Beyblade Burst from taka.ohno as well, The WBO member discount will be really helpful as even after the official price goes back down on the 18th other sellers will still charge high prices.

I'll take (Stone) Face Booster AMETHYST please. Is there a reason AZURE is listed twice?

EDIT: I wonder what we'll use for Burst "faces", if that is ever a thing. Perhaps the emblem in the center (like the V on Valkyrie)?

Bahamdia! [Image: BahamdiaFace.png] Oooh, an Uncommon!

(Jul. 13, 2015  1:56 AM)Momohimi Wrote: AWW! BOOYAH!!! Thank you very much, I feel proud! What colours did username2130 and SCARlet get?

If the other two winners aren't picking the purple face, can I choose the purple face please? If the purple one is unavailable then I will choose yellow instead.

@[Wombat] - Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

Horogium! [Image: HorogiumFace.png] Well done, it's Uncommon!

(Jul. 13, 2015  3:33 AM)username2130 Wrote: Congratulations to all the winners!
I'll take a red please, thanks.

Sagittario! [Image: sagittarioface.png]

(Jul. 13, 2015  7:08 AM)SCARlet Wrote: WoW, this news really makers my day! Face booster BLUE please.

Wolf! [Image: wolfface.png]

(Jul. 13, 2015  12:32 PM)Manicben Wrote: Amazing! I'll take a Facebooster JET please.
Congrats to all them lucky winners!

Not sure if I can get any HMS/plastics events lined up for London, but I'll see what I can do!

Eonis! [Image: eonisface.png]

(Jul. 13, 2015  12:42 PM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: I'm sure we can get something going! Awsome I'm a winner definitelymy best beyday so far! I'll take a face booster Vivid please!

Coro Dragon! [Image: corodragonface.png] Oh yes, a Rare!

(Jul. 13, 2015  8:07 PM)Time Wrote: Ooooo, sweet, I actually won in a bey lotto, facebooster jet please.

Susanow, a Rare! [Image: susanowface.png]

(Jul. 13, 2015  8:14 PM)BladeRager Wrote: @[The Best Duck] wants Face Booster Azure. Congrats to the rest of the winners even though I really wanted to win the DX starter!

Uranus! [Image: uranusface.png]

(Jul. 21, 2015  8:32 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I would like Face Booster Red please thank you.

Bull! [Image: bullface.png]

(Aug. 16, 2015  2:08 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Face booster Jade for me! I didn't see that I win a face booster hah!

Serpent! [Image: SerpentFace-2.png]

(Aug. 16, 2015  2:39 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Hey,Smile i would like the Face Booster VIVID please!Tongue_out

WBBA Caesar! [Image: wbbacaesarface.png]

(Aug. 16, 2015  2:40 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Awesome! Congratulations to all the winners! I'd like a Face Booster ORANGE, please!

Capricorne! [Image: capricorneface.png]

(Aug. 16, 2015  6:39 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can i get face booster onyx please.

Balro II! [Image: BalroFaceBlack.png]

Congrats to all of you! There're a lot of rare Faces, you lucky Bladers!

Calling out everyone who has not claimed their Face Booster yet though! @[originalzankye], @[Primus], @[geetster99], @[Ritsuka], @[_BlueWolfFang_], @[Cye Kinomiya] & @[OnTheDL].

Stay tuned for the HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day results later on!
oh not so lucky I got the serpent one Crying hah! next time I think I will choose the VIVID it looks more cooler stuff in it hah!
Woo hoo! This is great, thanks a million Kai-V!
I got an other face its normal?!
me and onthedl want face booster sapphire
Primus wants a face booster sapphire
I received my prize yesterday. Thank you committee.
Sorry for the late response! Senior year of college has kept me busy, but I want face booster vivid, please!
Just realized this was up and I lost another beylottoUnhappy. I figured my sucky trypio drawing wouldn't win after all of the other amazing artwork
(Aug. 24, 2016  12:09 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Just realized this was up and I lost another beylottoUnhappy. I figured my sucky trypio drawing wouldn't win after all of the other amazing artwork

Actually this is last year's announcement, not 2016's hahah. We have been busy and are still working on the results for this year, so stay tuned, you still have chances hah.
(Aug. 24, 2016  12:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2016  12:09 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Just realized this was up and I lost another beylottoUnhappy. I figured my sucky trypio drawing wouldn't win after all of the other amazing artwork

Actually this is last year's announcement, not 2016's hahah. We have been busy and are still working on the results for this year, so stay tuned, you still have chances hah.

I thought the prizes sounded funny. Lol