HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day 2014 - July 19th & 20th!!

(Jun. 29, 2014  3:58 AM)Kei Wrote: Updated Blader Rewards 3.5 list:

Blader Rewards - Wave 3.5
  • BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - 50 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 40 Credits (1 in stock)
  • VariAres D:D Mars Red Ver. - 35 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Sol Blaze Gold Ver. - 28 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Bakushin Susanow 90WF - 28 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue Ver. - 15 Credits (1 in stock)
  • Launcher Grip (Black) - 15 Credits (1 in stock)
  • BB-81 Launcher Rubber - 12 Credits (2 in stock)

One Super Deck Set was taken, a Bakushin Susanow, and the two items that are crossed off.

Updated list.
(Jun. 30, 2014  10:15 PM)Kei Wrote:

• Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 40 Credits (1 in stock)
  • VariAres DGrin Mars Red Ver. - 35 Credits (1 in stock)

One Super Deck Set was taken, a Bakushin Susanow, and the two items that are crossed off.

Updated list.

I'm really in of some credits right now: I'd really want that Black Launcher Grip! I probably would've had enough, if I didn't blow a lot of my credits on Face Booster Diamonds, hah.
As far as CT having one, our venue is only free Friday the 18 (closed on that weekend), we'd rather not host outside due to weather and it'd be hard to find a new indoor venue at this point.

I booked a room for the 18th, would it count as a Plastics/HMS Day event?

It's the only time we'd be able to get a safe and clean indoor venue for everyone. We'll have an event nevertheless, but we'd love to do a Plastics/HMS event too, as part of the weekend.
(Jul. 02, 2014  2:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote: As far as CT having one, our venue is only free Friday the 18 (closed on that weekend), we'd rather not host outside due to weather and it'd be hard to find a new indoor venue at this point.

It's the only time we'd be able to get a safe and clean indoor venue for everyone. We'll have an event nevertheless, but we'd love to do a Plastics/HMS event too, as part of the weekend.

I think we could do an exception, considering that, unlike BeyDays, the number of participating regions is already low to begin with.
(Jul. 02, 2014  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2014  2:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote: As far as CT having one, our venue is only free Friday the 18 (closed on that weekend), we'd rather not host outside due to weather and it'd be hard to find a new indoor venue at this point.

I think we could do an exception, considering that, unlike BeyDays, the number of participating regions is already low to begin with.

Fantastic, thank you. I'm really excited for Plastics- it'd be my first time actually competitively playing the format.

Since it's part of the series which The Supreme One made the proposal for, is it alright if I post the official topic now, then?
Sure, but make sure that you have an adequate list of confirmed participants first.
Here's CT's event:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-7-18-14-...fenser-Out

Updated list.

Only one set of Metal Stone Faces left!
(Jul. 03, 2014  1:13 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Here's CT's event:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-7-18-14-...fenser-Out

Can we get added to the home page and the OP, too? Thanks.
I'm starting to get really pumped for this, even though the only plastic I have is Driger G. The beylotto looks amazing I hope I win something.
Dang, is Maryland really the only region holding both Plastics and HMS formats ?
Normally we do both Plastics and HMS, but it's just bad timing with when HIGH PARK THROWDOWN is supposed to happen each year.

(Jul. 03, 2014  2:56 AM)Kei Wrote:

Updated list.

Only one set of Metal Stone Faces left!

Aaand, we're sold out!
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: July 20th 2014
Toronto, Ontario - The Triple Threat ... 2!, at MLK Park (HMS & Plastic Formats)

It says The Triple Threat ... 2 is in Toronto Ontario when it is in Silver Spring MD.
(Jun. 27, 2014  1:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: July 20th 2014

Toronto, Ontario: Canada's Fourth of July gift to America.
See, Toronto got jealous of Maryland's two old formats, hah.
(Jul. 05, 2014  2:15 AM)Phantomhive Wrote: I'm starting to get really pumped for this, even though the only plastic I have is Driger G. The beylotto looks amazing I hope I win something.

Lets head up to Maryland and double our chances of winning.
(Jul. 05, 2014  2:15 AM)Phantomhive Wrote: I'm starting to get really pumped for this, even though the only plastic I have is Driger G. The beylotto looks amazing I hope I win something.

You should be fine. Uncustomized Drigers are actually good. With Plastics, it's all random, and you COULD win.

(Sorry for being a tad off topic)
Ahhhhh WBO needs to come to california!! (:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-San-Fran...California

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ange...California

They do have tournaments, just not for Plastics/HMS day. Such as those^.
Hey guys, I just posted a sneak peak of Blader Rewards Wave 4 on our Facebook page. Check it out! Smile https://www.facebook.com/WorldBeybladeOr...31/?type=1
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:11 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey guys, I just posted a sneak peak of Blader Rewards Wave 4 on our Facebook page. Check it out! Smile https://www.facebook.com/WorldBeybladeOr...31/?type=1

Oh man, so many cool prizes.

I really hope the Rev-Up isn't the 120 credit prize, haha.
(Jul. 11, 2014  12:16 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I really hope the Rev-Up isn't the 120 credit prize, haha.

One day it might be with how expensive/rare they're becoming haha.

(The top prize is not pictured. Wink)
Those are some fine goodies hidden in that picture Smile. Sucks I probably won't have enough credits to get anything for a long time.
I spy a Rev-up Launcher, the Phantom Orion booster parts, Golden Dragooon, Saramanda Ifrit, Orojya Revizer, Launcher Grips, what looks like an L/R and some MSFs. Not sure what's in the limited edition boxes, but what's in the bubble wrap looks like a 3 Beyblade set of some sort. Just for people who don't have Facebook and can't view the image.