HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day 2014 - July 19th & 20th!!

(Jul. 21, 2014  6:54 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Was their a credit limit this weekend?

Yes. Would have been mentioned in the OP if it was changed.
In any case, it is worth mentioning that for the first time in a while, we had only successful tournaments for this HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day : congratulations to all the participants !

My schedule was quite busy, but I was hoping to do something related to that day at least, like approve one of the revised Beywiki drafts, however I at least ended up testing the processing of a small tournament with less than eight players, so this may be further good news for future tournaments as a whole, but most importantly for future plastics and HMS events of course.
Congrats guys, and a special thanks to Primus (the driver) and the rest of the NC Bladers that came up to Maryland to make our Plastics and HMS tourneys possible.
I had a really fun day yesterday attending an HMS event in Toronto. I still can't quite get the fact that I placed third in HMS out of my head, haha.

I went 6-3 yesterday, which is an arguably good score. If only these events would be processed. I'd be moving up to the 50's or 60's if that was the case.
Not only is it good news about the weekend's events, but I'm really happy to see my propsal is going somewhere.
(Jul. 22, 2014  12:30 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Congrats guys, and a special thanks to Primus (the driver) and the rest of the NC Bladers that came up to Maryland to make our Plastics and HMS tourneys possible.

It was a fun event. Except for the whole me being sick thing between rounds. But fun overall.