[HMS] Little Wyvern, Little Tyranno, Little Seagon

Little Wyvern

Spin Direction: Right

BP: Slash Riger
AR: DJ Spiker
CWD: 17g CWD Free Defenser
RC: Phantom Fox MS (regular ver)

Concept: Gimmicky HMS. Beyblade may split in two during battle or may split in two upon launch. 17g Free Defenser is mainly for weight. I didn't want to use Free Crusher in the chance that upon splitting, the upper half will trip on the lower half because of it's wing span. DJ Spiker is there for right spin smash.

Little Tyranno

Spin Direction: Left

AR: Advance Eterner (spikes set to steal in Left)
CWD: 17g Phantom Fox
RC: DEMS

Concept: More of an endurance type. Relies on opponent being in Right, while this combo is in Left. AR can steal bits of spin and the circle shape helps. CWD is for increased weight as compared to using the 15g piece, and uses Left spin to use force smash. Not so sure on RC to use, but I like this more than using Tornado Change Core. I like the movement pattern to be more calm and let the opponent come, instead of the opposite.

Little Seagon

AR: Circle Upper
CWD: 17g CWD Free Defenser
RC: DEMS

Concept: Just a little fun combo with this. I like the colors, and wanted it to theme with Sea Dragon.

Parts: I will find out on my own. However, do tell what I need to focus more on in a particular combo (more mobility, smash, etc.)
Little Wyvern - Not like it'll help this much, but there're better ARs to use for smash attack. I think it'd also benefit from having a fixed CWD instead. Still seems too gimmicky to use, other than for fun.

Little Tyranno - Besides PFs CWD force smash potencial being low, it'll never work at this height. Also, if you want to steal spin properly, BC RC will be better (besides RPM being too high with all the weight right now).
I like to use ADV Eterners AR for smash, spikes facing whichever direction you're spinning, does better than you'd think. It's a nice compact smasher with Metal Change and Defense Ring.

Little Seagon - Downgrade to the Circle Upper/CWD Defense Ring or Circle Heavy/Metal Change combo IMO. If you want it that heavy, I'd go with a smoother CWD like Shinning God's or DZMFs secret one. I still think the other will do better, it's slightly more compact and won't slow down as much.
I'm trying to stay away from the Bearing Core because I want unorthodox (while it might be a little less effective) combos. Smile

Little Seagon I admit isn't great, but I like looking at it for some reason lmfao.

Little Liger

Spin Direction: Left

AR: Slash Upper
CWD: 17g CWD Circle Attacker (set downward)
RC: Tornado Change Core

Concept: Just trying out Tornado Change Core. Using Left Spin for smash and it works out nicely against the Circle Upper/Circle Heavy/Metal Change in my stadium (Driger Den; but of course I need to find a TBTS). Using the CWD as it is more of a perfect circle shape without as many protrusions.

Laughing Hyena

AR: Slash Upper
CWD: 17g CWD Circle Attacker (set upward)
RC: Bunshin Core (regular version)

Concept: Another gimmicky combo just for fun and not for competition. Relies on luck (either by being hit hard enough or splitting upon launch) to be separated in two. Relies on even more luck for both of the halves to not knock each other out.
Little Liger - Is Circle Attacker PFs CWD? Confused here since PFs CWD with the ramps down performs smash in right and force smash (which doesn't work here) in left.
Using only the AR for smash would probably work better, most CWDs aren't good for it (save for Free Crusher in BCC), so you could just use Circle Heavy here so it actually does something. Other good left spin smash ARs are Jiraiya Blade, Circle Upper, Seagon Attacker, so try them if you can (they also have better attack range).
I'd use Manual Change Core in attack mode instead. Tornado Change is unrealiable and too weak once it goes into attack mode. Since you're going for smash attack, all out attack is best.