HMS Endurance Combo

Can it be improved?

AR: Circle Upper (DEMS)
WD: Circle Balance
RC: Metal Sharp Core (Advance Eterner)

Thanks!
It's too easy with Wolborg MS RC...I would like to build an alternative combo...
The thing is Metal Sharp core is similar to Metal Change core except taller and has a slightly sharper tip. However for endurance there are not many more options. I am not sure if it is just me, but Circle Upper might lose balance a bit too easily on this RC, and without the ability of Life after Death this could be a disadvantage.
^^I agree, I don't think Circle Upper would provide much of an advantage in a survival combo.

What about =>
AR: Advance Balancer (Advance Averazer)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Metal Sharp Core (Advance Eterner) [or Bearing Core 2 (Jiraiya MS)?]
I don't know what parts you have, but if you have them use this:

AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core 2

This is a fine survival custom, I tried to keep it somewhat similar to your original custom, so I didn't put a CWD on it.
I haven't Bearing Core 2, But I have these CWD: Defense Ring, Needle Attacker, and Chain Attacker.
If you don't have Bearing Core 2 and don't want to use Bearing Core, then use this:

AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Sharp Core
Use the CWD Defense Ring.

EDIT: nvm Kei already included it in the combo he posted.
I find it stupid to not use Bearing Core. If the part is available to use, use it. There's no sense in making your blade not as good as it can be.
(Mar. 21, 2009  6:32 PM)Commie Wrote: I find it stupid to not use Bearing Core. If the part is available to use, use it. There's no sense in making your blade not as good as it can be.

It's not stupid at all. He's just trying to find an alternative for a survial combo without using BC. He probably already knows a carpload of survival combos using BC and just wants other options.
We already know it's one of the strongest parts, a big part of the game is making combos using different parts and not always using BC to make a survival combo. Also, in some tournaments BC is banned.
(Mar. 21, 2009  6:32 PM)Commie Wrote: I find it stupid to not use Bearing Core. If the part is available to use, use it. There's no sense in making your blade not as good as it can be.

Part of the fun this game brings to many is just toying around with random parts. It is very obvious that Bearing Core is a superb RC, but that has been known for years. He just felt like trying to make use of an underused RC. This board is here to foster this kind of experimentation. As fellow members we should be trying to help him develop a combo that has harmony in it. He does not explicitly state that this is for a competition (in which case we would suggest bearing core). All he is trying to do is find an alternate endurance combo. Wink

EDIT: Ah beaten yet again! But Aqua does raise a valid point. In fact the restricted HMS format bans the use of Bearing Core in which case finding a useful alternative would be necessary.
It also bans Circle Upper. Tongue_out
That too, then finding alternatives is necessary.