HMS Bit Emblem Designs

You can move this accordingly if you see that it fits somewhere else.

I am requesting the picture files of the HMS Bit Emblem designs that were posted on Beyblade Forums. I searched through BBF, and as memory recalls, I think Emily was the one that posted them, while Evan/DtD said something similar to "I love you" (I have a bad memory anyway, so I am very doubtful at this point. My memory works or doesn't whenever it wants to).

My purpose for these designs are to vector them into Custom Shapes, and save them as a Custom Shapes file for Photoshop. Then, I will post the file up on this forum for the community's use. =)

I would scan my sticker sheet of Slash Riger (as the emblem design sticker is still attached), but my scanner is being a carp and not working.
Maybe it was her? I just know it was a girl that had them all in their photobucket account.
I am quite sure it was an ImageShack account and that it was in the Random Thoughts topic.

I did some of those emblems for Beyblade Spirit, although they are not perfect.
Searched "Minion" in Random Thoughts and found them.

Even if I found them, I am requesting some more. Perhaps, if anyone has their sticker sheets (with Emblem) intact, they can give them a scan before they apply them on their Beyblades? I myself will try to get some HMS so I can help scan too. =)

EDIT: Here it is! Attached to this post and not uploaded on Rapidshare/MU/etc because I'm sure beywiki will not fail us like those hosting services will. =)

If a staff member can be so kind enough to remove the [REQUESTING] part of this topic title, that'll be great. Thanks!
Attached Files

.zip   Emblems.zip (Size: 9.36 KB / Downloads: 156)
Well it was some image host Xp

and done.
bugturtles Wrote:My purpose for these designs are to vector them into Custom Shapes, and save them as a Custom Shapes file for Photoshop. Then, I will post the file up on this forum for the community's use. =)

Good idea! I'll probably end up using them sometime.
My photoshop is throwing a tantrum over these files. Do you have a psd version?
(Oct. 28, 2007  6:42 PM)Birds Wrote: Searched "Minion" in Random Thoughts and found them.

Even if I found them, I am requesting some more. Perhaps, if anyone has their sticker sheets (with Emblem) intact, they can give them a scan before they apply them on their Beyblades? I myself will try to get some HMS so I can help scan too. =)

EDIT: Here it is! Attached to this post and not uploaded on Rapidshare/MU/etc because I'm sure beywiki will not fail us like those hosting services will. =)

If a staff member can be so kind enough to remove the [REQUESTING] part of this topic title, that'll be great. Thanks!

Aww Sweet!!!!!! Thanks birds I really needed these!! Tongue_out
(Oct. 29, 2007  11:52 AM)Nic Wrote: My photoshop is throwing a tantrum over these files. Do you have a psd version?

Yeah my photoshop is doing the same can sombody post them here in a different format eg. jpeg, gif, psd . or mabye just send me a link to them?
Did you even see the date of the this thread? This is over 2 years old...
how do you open a .chs on a mac... O.o

i have no idea...
photoshop
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I can't open them with photoshop. Unhappy are there any psd versions?
You can open it with Photoshop. .csh files are 'Custom Shapes' files, so open the custom shapes tool in Photoshop and you'll see all the emblems under the shape options. It's really cool, actually.
(Nov. 30, 2011  2:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: You can open it with Photoshop. .csh files are 'Custom Shapes' files, so open the custom shapes tool in Photoshop and you'll see all the emblems under the shape options. It's really cool, actually.

Yeah, just open up Photoshop, click the Custom Shapes tool, then on the flyout menu to the right of your custom shapes, click "Load Shapes" and select the .csh file.
Would anyone happen to be capable of converting these to shapes usable within Paint Shop Pro? In order to do it, I basically just need a .png file of all the shapes at their full resolution.

If anyone's willing, all you need to do is make a transparent document in PhotoShop, then use all of the shapes so they're all spaced easily enough for me to crop them, and then save it as a .png file. I would greatly appreciate it, as I... would like to avoid switching to Photoshop just for these!
Created the .PNG for it.
If you want each seperately, I can do that for you, as well, if you'd like. I tried to make them as proportionate as I could. Also didn't know if I should have PM'd it to Hazel, but if anyone else doesn't have Photoshop and wants them, here ya go.
Are those all of them? I figured Death Gargoyle MS might be in there... regardless, I appreciate it. This image will do.

If anyone's got the rest of the emblems, though, I'd heavily appreciate them.
That is all that ended up in my Custom Shapes folder. I could try something else, as well... just give me time Tongue_out
EDIT: [Image: dgmspng.png]
Edges are pretty rough... I think I'll redo it.
It is pretty ragged - if you could get it nice and smooth like the others, I'd be very grateful.

Really, I'm grateful for any extra effort. Smile Thank you.
Much better, thanks! Are there any others you have that weren't in there?
(Dec. 01, 2011  12:22 AM)Hazel Wrote: Much better, thanks! Are there any others you have that weren't in there?
I could make more, I just need to find more pictures of HMS so I could cut out their bits, too, if I were to do more. What others do you have in mind? Oh, and you're welcome! Grin
Slash Riger and Dark Leopard are the only ones I can think of.