HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IAM NEW TO WBO!!!!!!

hi guys iam sasri123 i live in sri lanka i like bleyblades and i like lots of other animated stuuf like naruto and dragon ball z and yu gi ho i havent watched much of bleyblade yet but during the holidays i will download the seasons. i my favourite bleylades are r rock aquerio and flame libra green they r cool i like them because there green. i dont hav a metal fusion bleyblade yet but my friend winterbanks said he will get me one so i keep my hopes up winterbanks and ranul96 are my friends at skhl they sort of brought me to like bleyblade again. i have an hms bley blade its pretty gud!! anywazzzzzzz HIIIIIII WBO Smile
hi hope u enjoy ur stay
Welcome to the WBO !
If you need anything, just send me a PM. (:
hey guys im new and been on since 2 days ago well im a curios guy who has A LOT of questions. c ya for now
Welcome to the WBO, feel free to look around. I suggest you have a look at beywiki and the What to buy in MFB thread. I also reccommend posting in the Ask a question get an answer or Purchase consultation if your stucck or dont know what to buy... we dont generally use capital words for our titles or posts. just to let you know