HI

So hello my name is Has and i'm Moroccan and I live in Morocco. I'm 15 years old and i have always loved beyblade, but there isn't a lot of beyblade action going on here in Morocco, so it is kind of boring. Anyways nice to meet u ppl.

Avalerion[/font]
welcome dude Wink
so what do you think about the new metal fight beyblades?
Welcome Grin man there sure are alot of new members today Grin
lool. I knew about the WBO and I visited it lots of times, but never created an account xD. I'm pretty excited over the new MFB beyblade, but i dont think they'll come any time soon to morocco.
same here Unhappy hope spacetoon shows the anime as fast as they showed bakugan. if they did then the toys will come over here fast 8)

btw you can always order them from the net. i have 8 MFB that i ordered from theintoy.co.uk

Shredder: ya this month it was raining members XD
I just ordered my first MFB from ebay. I ordered a starter pegasus IDK if it's good or not i just watched a few videod of it on youtube. I hope they bring the toys to morocco or at least france.
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Thanks Aqua i already am :p
Welcome to the WBO! Hopefully beyblade will get popular there once MFB come out worldwide. Grin
i hope it will cause it was VERY popular before. I just hope MFB will be as popular or even more.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation!
Be sure to look at the map and add yourself if you want. Wink
OK Kappa i will. THANK YOU 8)
No problem. I hope you will enjoy it here! Smile
I just added myself lol. This place is cool, and it will be even cooler when i receive my new MFB blades.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR UR WELCOMES
Morocco! Interesting. Welcome to the WBO.
Thanks Anubis. Morocco is a very beautiful country u guys should come someday.