HAPPY NEW YEAR DAMMIT. + post what time it is where you are

It's 11:05 here but I can't be bothered to wait, plus I've better things to do at midnight.
It's 7:19 AM here XD
It's 3:25pm here and I'm going out for a really nice meal tonight and then seeing in the new year with my boyfriend. Smile

Have a good night everyone!
Then! I am off to bed before the new year messages start flooding my phone!

Well, I would expect the network to jam and everything to come in over the next 24 hours, but I'll rather be sleeping anyway.
Lol, I've got the entire day to go through before it's 2008 here (it's only 9:06 AM).
I find this topic hilarious because I was just in a paintchat with a bunch of girls from Australia, and all of them lived in different timezones, so every hour would be "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and so on. Then me and the other girl who were located in North America would be all "D:" because we were pretty much a day behind.
well well, its 12:25AM now, and its the new year! lol...
Too bad I don't have lots of fireworks. I only have sparklers.

Most fireworks are banned in my state. However, border states such as South Carolina have a lot of fireworks. People here generally make firework-runs to the border states to get the illegal fireworks.

Before July 4, I will go down to South Carolina's "South of the Border" (a Mexican road-stop place with restaurant, shopping area, etc) and their fireworks store. I'm going to pick up lots of Black Cats and any other things we can't find here.

Anyone else doing something special one way or another tonight/on New Year's?
3:43pm here. Good ol' East side America .
It's only 4:32 PM where I'm at. (Michigan)

lawl
Nice ^^ It's 3:57 here... Texas (Dallas)
okay guys this is not the "tell us what time it is where you are" topic

that would be a sucky topic
Tamer Brad Wrote:okay guys this is not the "tell us what time it is where you are" topic

5:01 PM
Artie Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:okay guys this is not the "tell us what time it is where you are" topic

3:01 PM
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

3:01 PM

4:05 PM

i like this topic.
John Wrote:Just turned new year here.

4:05 PM
7:19pm
AnnieDuck Wrote:4:57 PM

4:57 PM