HALO REACH!!!!

Not lots of people posting about reach? Anyways I recently beat it but I only got it 4 days ago and I have only been able to play about an 1 hour each day :\
but I hate how Emile dies D: it's not even that epic,and he was like my favorite dude T-T
But it was an amazing game, different then ODST and I like the ending where you getnto kill and kill to you die...
--------------
I was watching one video where this girl was saying how halo reach was going to suck cause you don't play as master chief, and she was tired of playing as wimpy dudes. I was like WTF the dude in ODST wasn't wimpy,especially Noble 6,he took out like 4 or 5 elites by I think he kicked and punched Two,but he also used only an AR and Magnum
This game would have gotten more buys if it was multiplatform. And I played firefight was little disappointed how they just hand u the weapons
It doesn't make it any easier,I can only last 4min,but I really love that one weapon where you point the thing and the whole area blows up.
But I really want a Halo 4,sequel to ODST(cause at the end of legendary..)
And maybe a sequel to Reach,causemi I didn't see nobel 6 dying(yes I played the last lvl but if I remember right it doesn't show him dying,he could have easily beaten them off and bolted out of their,with his helement lying on the ground)
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:05 PM)Gloomy Wrote: It doesn't make it any easier,I can only last 4min,but I really love that one weapon where you point the thing and the whole area blows up.
And maybe a sequel to Reach,causemi I didn't see nobel 6 dying(yes I played the last lvl but if I remember right it doesn't show him dying,he could have easily beaten them off and bolted out of their,with his helement lying on the ground)

Did you even see him get stabbed in the gut repeatedly?
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:15 PM)Medz Wrote: *Campaign Spoiler*
I have to say, the way noble six dies is quite epic. He takes out like what, 3-4 elites which all have swords, using only an ar and a magnum.

Anyone know what happned to Jun? It doesnt show him dieing, or make any mention of him in Halo 1-3.
*End Spoiler*

Jun escaped on the pillar of autumn with Dr. Halsey, remember? Just check the Halopedia. There is no record of Jun's death. He must have escaped.
(Jan. 07, 2011  11:05 PM)Gloomy Wrote: It doesn't make it any easier,I can only last 4min,but I really love that one weapon where you point the thing and the whole area blows up.

The Halo Books disagree...and they are cannon..

Either way if six could kill the elites, reach got glassed. If you deny that your denying the entire halo storyline.
(Jan. 12, 2011  8:41 PM)Medz Wrote:

The Halo Books disagree...and they are cannon..

Either way if six could kill the elites, reach got glassed. If you deny that your denying the entire halo storyline.

Ah but he could have gotten off the planet by jacking a phantom. I know he's is dead but I am going to
keep saying he isn't cause he's som epic :3
But I could care less of what the book says...
And cannon?
"A canon, in terms of a fictional universe, is a body of material that is considered to be "genuine" or "official", that can be directly referenced as, or as if it were, material produced by the original author or creator of a series. ..."
O okay when you said cannon I was like what? So the books came first?
Anyways it's taking forever to get up past warrant officer grade 3 D: I wanna Herut up and become a major so that way I can join Xbox live,I know you don't have to be a major to join Xbox live or something but I wanna get up lvls before joining it and beat reach on heroic.
But the books came first? So then why does bungie Claim ownership of Halo then?
Im not that informed about the legal rights and ownerships of halo anymore now that 343 industries are in on it now so I wont risk answering your question.

Anyway, you realize that if you get to a certain rank/credits offline, when you go online your rank resets?
It does WTF? Why does it reset i beat reach on easy and normal and like 20 firefight matches just to get where I am now D:
lol I dont know. Just go online asap or you'll lose more than you need to.
You know how mad I am right now Tired all that hard work just to have it resetTired and like why didn't my friend tell me about this D:........wait or you joking with me? Because doing all that work over again doesn't make me a happy camper.
I remember reading it a lot of times on the bungie.net forums.

Try it yourself and see.
Confused
Yeah I'll try it when I get my membership.
But I am going to be mad if it's true cause that would be like a 2 weeks work down the drain maybe more.
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:39 AM)Elmo Wrote: WOOOO 4 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES LEFT FOR CST

jkjk

But srsly though, the commentators on machinima and such already have the game and have posted multiplayer games. The final product looks sweet. They added a new loadout called Hologram that sends off a doppelganger. I borrowed Halo 3 over the weekend from a friend to get the feel of playing the game. It takes so many more shots to kill a player, which I like. The DMR and Needle Rifle are sweet.

You werent paying attention to Admin.
off topic here [sorry]
i really suck with the dmr.... lol my favourite weapon is the golf club, too stylish. makes me wanna go into the future and play an EPIC game of golf!!!
sorry for that , just needed to get that outta my system. cheers
One, are you being serious. Halo Reach sales are already through the roof, it would never go multiplatform as it is made by MICROSOFT!

Two, them giving you weapons in firefight? The enemies drop weapons, that's what happens in a lot of FPS games. As for the ordinance drops, they have limited ammo and only appear once every round...? I don't see your problem.?

(Jan. 07, 2011  10:38 PM)Ra Wrote: This game would have gotten more buys if it was multiplatform. And I played firefight was little disappointed how they just hand u the weapons
Can't wait for Grifball on the 18th. Hopefully I'll finally get a Killtacular so I can get Jorge's helmet award.
It kinda sucks when you get an overkill in Team SWAT, then get shot in the head right before you're about to shoot the guy in the head that just spawned.

Also why does every General wear huge armor?
Bey uk Espoo I know and I played firefight with my cousin and liked it.

speAking of griffball.griffball and another are my favorite things bout halo.And general thing so they don't get shot to death?
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:54 AM)Ra Wrote: Bey uk Espoo I know and I played firefight with my cousin and liked it.

speAking of griffball.griffball and another are my favorite things bout halo.And general thing so they don't get shot to death?
I don't think how big your armor is has anything to do with the damage you take. All huge armor does is make you an obvious target.
I don't play Reach as often as the Call of Duty games. Also, Reach has the worst design for the assault rifle.
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:43 AM)Blazzy Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:54 AM)Ra Wrote: Bey uk Espoo I know and I played firefight with my cousin and liked it.

I don't think how big your armor is has anything to do with the damage you take. All huge armor does is make you an obvious target.

Regarding being bigger making you an easier target, IMO this is quite true. I've seen a whole discussion on bungie.net forums about how being an elite makes you a bigger target because of your physical size.

Bottom line, be a spartan, more customization, less chance of getting targeted and they just look better in general ;]
I also can't get my head round why people wear huge helmets when playing SWAT and Team Sniper, surely you would want your head to be as small as possible to reduce the chances of your head getting shot? I need to hurry up and get to Colnel so I can unlock the epic Gold Visor, got enough credits haha. Currently a Commander Grade 1. If anyone want to play then hit me up at GT: Bai Long Samu.
IMO the gold visor only looks nice if someones trying to pull of a master chief cosplay Tongue_out

Blue/Silver look the best to me. My favourite armor piece is the chestpiece that has juns scarf though.