HALO REACH!!!!

I use that chest piece, I don't intend to pull off a Master Chief dress up lol. I could continue saving and go for the thunder storm armour effect?...
O.o I need to lvl up faster I am only a warrant officer grade 2 D:
But ais their any more ODST armor or just the helement?
IMO the weather inclement effect isn't really all that. Its only hyped up because of its price, its extremely rare.
Go for cool armor instead.
You have the shoulder pads which I use, they are pretty cool but make your torso huge. I'll just keep them for the time being. You unlock new armour as you rank up. I'm getting about 1300Cr a game now, and so is everybody I think, correct me if I'm wrong?

I'm don't really care about armour much, I haven't change my setup in ages, once I get something I like I usually just stick with it haha.

(Jan. 15, 2011  6:10 PM)Gloomy Wrote: O.o I need to lvl up faster I am only a warrant officer grade 2 D:
But ais their any more ODST armor or just the helement?
Yeah I guess,but I Would really like for more emblem options Confused
The higher rank you are, the more credits you get it. Theres a specific formula which I can't remember right now. But its something like:

recruit = 1 x cr = total cr
captain = 1.5 x cr = total cr
and so on

Also heres some info, the warrant officer mountain is the hardest to climb. It will take you ages, but after that captain is much quicker.
Is anybody else getting larger than normal slot machine Cr? I got a couple of 3000 the other day. I now that's the jackpot, but twice in a row...
My xbox stopped working before credit jackpots became regular... T_T
I was playing in forge then left andi got 5000 credits Grin I didn't know you could get credits in forge. Almost a captain Grin
Your either lieing or that was a glitch. The formula for getting cr in forge is like
rank number x 10

So if you were warrant officer, you'd get like 50 cr...
I do not lie :V I believe the longer you stay in forge the more credits you earn,well that's one person said :Vill do it again just to make sure but it's boring just bye yourself,eh I'll make a race track:V
Ive been in forge for about 5-6 hours before, less than a 100 credits..
The more you do in forge the more credits you get given apparently. link.

(Jan. 15, 2011  11:31 PM)Medz Wrote: Ive been in forge for about 5-6 hours before, less than a 100 credits..
This campaign is amazing, Living death is my fav game type and I'm a warrant officer grade 1.

Yeah the campaign is pretty epic. IMO, george had the best death.
Yup jorge's and carter's were the most heroic deaths of the game.
Emiles was pretty epic too.

On his death bed..
"Im ready...how about you?" -takes elite down-
My question is how on Reach didnt they notice the sniper land from the drop ship above them.
Are you talking about Kat's death? If so, I have no idea...
And the fact that the needle went in through the top of her helmet and came out through her visor means that it made a full 90 degree turn....o_o

A needle doesn't have the power to do that..it would snap..maybe a bullet but definitely not a needle.
Maybe it was a magic glitch needle.

Eh the all died epic,but for me it's a tie between Emile and noble 6
And yes with the kat and getting sniped,our helement can survive like super hot temperatures and such but can't handle getting sniped? And Emiles death,he should of died way more epicly then he did. (also Is Emile black? My brother keeps saying he sounds black :\) and about the t-bag thing,I wanna know who even came up with the t-bag :\ and besides shooting them in the butt is so much more fun.
He could be black. Who gives a carp though?
And if your telling me killing someone else while theres an energy sword inside of you isn't epic then Idk what is.

Also kat had her shields down after the banshee crashed into the part of the building they were in. The emp from the banshee crash caused he shields to go down and she didn't remember to reload them back up.
Yeah it is pretty epic but noble 6 did take down like 5 elites.
So she can do all that technical stuff but she can't remember to reload her shields?
Well they were preparing for combat and she was giving info to carter or something right?

The way six and kat were running besides eachother then her getting killed was really significant.
Bungie were just trying to portray an important message; not everyone gets a heroic death at war. One second their right besides you, the next their dead..