HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I know, I know,
sux to be you,
I know it's true.

Ok, fine I'll take my 90's Prozack nostalga somewhere esle than.
ROFL at the sadness of Brandon, and Rofl at Artie's comic strip.
why are you posting in this almost two month old topic

stop carp spamming
oh my god! i have learned not to mention beyblade out of this site lol
(Nov. 25, 2008  4:34 PM)pegasis Wrote: oh my god! i have learned not to mention beyblade out of this site lol

this was definitely worth reviving the thread after four months
Lord knows I appreciate the bump. I'd forgotten about this. Made me laugh harder than I have in... well... about four months.
Addendum: Holy carp, has anyone else seen this?
(Nov. 25, 2008  4:34 PM)pegasis Wrote: oh my god! i have learned not to mention beyblade out of this site lol

how about you spend more time pirating games than reviving old threads
(Nov. 25, 2008  11:32 PM)Artie Wrote:

how about you spend more time pirating games than reviving old threads

LMAO

Iceburn
It was worth reviving this thread just so I could see it
Was this during the summer? I didn't see this the first time around at all.

Quote:you dont know! aww man i thought everyone had at least one beyblade experience.
No I go to bars and have sex with women

harharharharhar. The Pedobear pic Blue posted is hilarious
he phails...yet again...
ouch they hate beyblade, lol he got obliterated. like spinster said kinda bad example of us "veteran" bladers. people r cruel even though its brandon getting blasted
Thankyou for reviving this because I didn't see it first time. xD Also, that Pokémon image posted on page 1 was pure win. LOL.

No surprise Brandon was already banned from neogaf...

Quote:lovin this thread. beyblades gettin alot of attention on gaf, keep it up.

Yeah, lots of attention brandon... for all the wrong reasons. =/
Remember, kids; there's no such thing as bad publicity!
So you're saying this is good publicity? o.O
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:08 PM)Pikachao Wrote: So you're saying this is good publicity? o.O

Bad Publicity is a myth; therefore, all publicity is good publicity, which is technically just publicity if there is no bad to counter the good

So, yes
Quote:Bad Publicity is a myth.

Why's this again? o.O

All I remember is some teacher telling me that publicity is neutral or something. =/
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:16 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

Why's this again? o.O

Because Spinster said so
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:19 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:16 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

Why's this again? o.O

Because Spinster said so

*gives up and accepts*

Fine, it's just publicity. Nevertheless, it still makes people see blading in a much worse way I expect. =O
In the realms of marketing and fame, there's no such thing as bad publicity because anything that gets your name out there and in the purchasing demographic's mind means more sales. It's the same principle as the concept that bad news is better than no news for the information market. Does that make sense?
(Nov. 30, 2008  7:30 AM)Spinster Wrote: In the realms of marketing and fame, there's no such thing as bad publicity because anything that gets your name out there and in the purchasing demographic's mind means more sales. It's the same principle as the concept that bad news is better than no news for the information market. Does that make sense?

yes except bad reviews of video games and many other products typically influence sales in a negative way
I actually disagree with the theory on a lot of accounts. It really all pends on what you're 'selling'. If it's yourself, then yes, there absolutely is no such thing bad publicity. Paris Hilton is where she is today because she made a video in poor taste and then wasn't careful about where she put it. Rob Schneider just keeps doing horrible movie after horrible movie, but he still keeps getting work.

Of course, you do get the rare occasions where something gets out that ruins your career. Paul Reubens (more commonly known as Pee Wee Herman) is a prime example.
(Nov. 30, 2008  7:47 AM)Spinster Wrote: Of course, you do get the rare occasions where something gets out that ruins your career. Paul Reubens (more commonly known as Pee Wee Herman) is a prime example.
But was a bit bigger than some video by Paris Hilton, he was violating a couple different laws there