Gwyn Valhalla the bey scientist

Hey everyone! I'm Gwyn Valhalla and I'm aiming to be number one national blader in the USA and top 20 in the world. As you can tell I'm a bey scientist who likes to spend my time researching beyblade: making combos and thinking up strategies. I battle a lot with my friends, and I'm the best in my school. I've hosted two bey clubs and am currently working on creating a website called the WBTK or the world beyblade training kingdom, if I can get enough support. If there is anything you want to know about different parts and how they can be used, I'm the guy to ask. I also have a very anime like personality, so I'm much more battle hyper, and go above and beyond with all my performances. Which will hopefully one day be for you all to see!
You opened a duplicate thread try not to do that.
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:22 AM)Gwyn Valhalla Wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm Gwyn Valhalla and I'm aiming to be number one national blader in the USA and top 20 in the world. As you can tell I'm a bey scientist who likes to spend my time researching beyblade: making combos and thinking up strategies. I battle a lot with my friends, and I'm the best in my school. I've hosted two bey clubs and am currently working on creating a website called the WBTK or the world beyblade training kingdom, if I can get enough support. If there is anything you want to know about different parts and how they can be used, I'm the guy to ask. I also have a very anime like personality, so I'm much more battle hyper, and go above and beyond with all my performances. Which will hopefully one day be for you all to see!

Welcome to the WBO! Also, being best in your school isn’t too much of a feat, but I guess it’s nice. Making a kingdom just for Beyblades sounds very very hard, and might not happen as well. If it’s just a name, good luck with the site! 

Also, please don’t say that you know a lot about BEYBLADE without proving it. We’ve had many members who’ve said that, and known very little.

Also make sure to read the rules to have a better experience here. You won’t be pleased if you break the rules, and a bunch of people scold you for it. Enjoy your stay!
Why do i somehow have the feeling that weve seen this person around by the manner in which he/she speaks. But whatever... welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay and just like cheetoblader said dont break the rules.
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:49 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Why do i somehow have the feeling that weve seen this person around by the manner in which he/she speaks. But whatever... welcome to the WBO  enjoy your stay and just like cheetoblader said dont break the rules.

How do you know you’ve only been here for like 8 days (sorry if I sound rude Unhappy)

I fail to see how April 23rd was 8 days ago. Did the school systems decide to change math again?
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  3:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How do you know you’ve only been here for like 8 days (sorry if I sound rude Unhappy)

I fail to see how April 23rd was 8 days ago. Did the school systems decide to change math again?

Oh my bad it was just me being very sleepy due to school starting at 7:30 each morning and yes I think that the schools changed math again because 2+2 is now 0 and 5