Guidelines for the "Your Creations" forum.

If you take permission from a mod here and the owner of the site.
(Feb. 09, 2013  5:04 PM)Syco Wrote: If you take permission from a mod here and the owner of the site.
So here I have to ask it to Insomniac. and Kaizer Vearn or directly to Kai-V?
Not really, but you can open a thread for your own site, or tell the person you want to post about his site to post about it himself.
I have a quick question, but what kind of websites can we make a thread for? Tumblr, Facebook, etc?
(Feb. 09, 2013  6:04 PM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: Not really, but you can open a thread for your own site, or tell the person you want to post about his site to post about it himself.
Ah ok, thanks (:
(Feb. 09, 2013  6:14 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I have a quick question, but what kind of websites can we make a thread for? Tumblr, Facebook, etc?

No, links for your account on these sites should be in your sig, preferably. Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram ...etc.

But yes for your YouTube account, and your own site, you can create threads for them.
Is possible to have more than one thread for theme? For example, I already have a thread for my GFX expo, but can I also have a thread for my youtube channel and/or another one for my blog and/or other sites of mine?
(May. 27, 2013  2:43 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Is possible to have more than one thread for theme? For example, I already have a thread for my GFX expo, but can I also have a thread for my youtube channel and/or another one for my blog and/or other sites of mine?

Yes, you can create threads about your Blog, YouTube Channel and your Website.
criacoes hahaha eu inventei um energy ring : penguin o que e o penguin e um energy ring de ataque simples use o parafuso do beafall no energy ring pegasus1^. ^
(Sep. 07, 2013  12:23 AM)the penguin Wrote: criacoes hahaha eu inventei um energy ring : penguin o que e o penguin e um energy ring de ataque simples use o parafuso do beafall no energy ring pegasus1^. ^

Nos fóruns em inglês, por favor, falar Inglês. Desculpe. Smile
If anyone wants questions answered quicker or tournament approval faster, you can contact me on Skype, LINE or WeChat. My username for all of them is "sarabscientist". I am not usually logged into the WBO and answering private messages from mobile is a pain. Thanks!
Ayyy sorry for the triple post but as of today I resigned from the moderator position so I am NO LONGER in charge of this forum. Please DO NOT send me messages regarding anything related to approving threads or tournaments. Thank you!
I'm gonna see if maybe we could add a rule for the YouTube channel section. I put in bold what should be added.

sarabscientist Wrote:Youtube Channels
That sounds like a good addition. Actually when I first started as moderator, I wasn't aware of these kinds of tournaments. But there seems to be a sudden popularity so yes I will add that into the opening post as soon as I can. Thank you Smile
Hey everyone, thank you for all your input and support in regards to these rules. Wow, I can't believe it has already been a year since these were first posted. I have now made a single thread for this forum here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Welcome--65055 for less clutter. I will now lock this and let it descend deeper into the depths of this forum ...