[Guide]  theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching.

Ahahahaha, I'm laughing so hard, I don't even know why. I like it, I think kids are less likely to skip over this than the intro email (assuming they see it). Still think its hilarious though.
(Oct. 23, 2009  10:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ahahahaha, I'm laughing so hard, I don't even know why.
Probably because you know what I'm ACTUALLY like XD
Floating head me is a lot less pessimistic Smile

No worries Khel, if it helps, then that's what counts.
^ Yup, that's exactly it lol. Just looking over it melts my brain.
Good work, I do hope the new members to WBO do pay attention to this.
I always thought your SN was supposed to be the flight yells XD

Anyway, this is great! Maybe you should do more as a small series like a "Guide to the WBO" for new members, and lock all newbies out until they read it. That may help some of the constant questions.
I was in a folk band called the flight yellz for a while XD But yeah, names Elliott, Ellz is what it's usually cut down to.
As for the whole newbie blocking thing, I don't think that's something that will ever happen here.
I don't think a guide to the WBO is really necessary.
Maybe something about web etiquette, like "TYPING IN CAPS LOCK DOES NOT MEAN PEOPLE WILL TAKE MORE NOTICE OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK SILLY!"
or
"People are much more likely to understand you if you type "Hello, do you how I could find a Gold Dragoon S on YJA?" than if you type "Aight wrz cun ah getz that oldskool blade wid teh gold shiny bitz that like, attaked all de ovur bladez and shiz on dat japann like ebay thng."
nobody will read it anyway
YAAAY! [Image: scrubselmo.gif]
Let's all give up on trying to teach anyone anything, because the forums doomed anyway!
Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
(Oct. 24, 2009  2:23 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Maybe something about web etiquette, like "TYPING IN CAPS LOCK DOES NOT MEAN PEOPLE WILL TAKE MORE NOTICE OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK SILLY!"

I BEG TO DIFFER, BEYFRIEND. DJ 2002 - Yeah!
No, you bolded too.....

<3 Blader DJ
xP
Also, thanks for fixing the images. They will be helpful. Especially the fakes one. I hadn't even known there were MFB fakes yet....XD
(Oct. 24, 2009  6:00 PM)Blader DJ Wrote: I BEG TO DIFFER, BEYFRIEND. DJ 2002 - Yeah!

You're the exception to the rule Blader DJ Smile
(Oct. 24, 2009  6:03 PM)Pich Wrote: Also, thanks for fixing the images. They will be helpful. Especially the fakes one. I hadn't even known there were MFB fakes yet....XD

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Update-F...t=fake+MFB
[Image: 296413392_o.jpg]
They've actually spelled the word bottom "BOTTEM" and have the correct spelling right next to it ffs...
Wheel is "WHCEL" as well Tired
(Oct. 24, 2009  6:00 PM)Blader DJ Wrote: I BEG TO DIFFER, BEYFRIEND. DJ 2002 - Yeah!

A sighting!
But, anyway, pretty cool stuff Ellz.
Kind of ironic about the band name though.
(Oct. 25, 2009  6:00 PM)fragbait Wrote: Kind of ironic about the band name though.

that's not what irony is
Wow, Blader DJ is still alive! Grin

hahah! Let's install the WHCEL and BOTTEM!
Fakes always have something funny. XD
Are you sure there fake i always thought peg-tops was a real brand. (joking)
althought fakes are sorta going to be everywhere.
I remember when the plastics had fakes that were everywere. Its almost impossible to avoid fakes when they hit the market. so i gess you just have to watchout for 'peg-tops'
i was surprised at how fast the peg tops even came out!
*sigh* now i have to question the things i buy again x.x
well it took close to a year before they starting surfacing so that's not too bad.

I was actually expecting them to hit a little earlier.
They're fake.
(Nov. 29, 2009  6:40 AM)vantage580 Wrote: are these real? im guessing no but jst want http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Offer-C-Fiv...f9e3ec9eto make sure.

Hahahha...
On a link right beside this one (and apparently the fake tops were manufactured by the same company), the one on the upper right has a picture of Zero from Megaman X on it and the one on the top of this set.
niiice thanks for the post. now ill know when im being cheated Tongue_out
Wow. "Fight! You are sure to win"