[Guide]  What To Buy To Be Successful In Plastics

This Thread is a complication of everything you be successful in plastics. This is not an infinite list of every part and how it can be used, but includes every Beyblade that contains a competitive part and how it can be used.

Beyblades
#17 Starter Dragoon Grip Attacker
#18 Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
#32 Starter Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
#34 Starter Dragoon S
#35 Starter Driger S
#47 Starter Kid Dragoon  
A-2 Starter Dranzer S
A-3 Starter Galeon
A-11 Booster Wolborg
A-14 Starter Draciel S
A-17 Starter Trygle
A-24 Starter Driger F
A-39 Booster Wolborg 2
A-69 Starter Dragoon V2
A-75 Booster Driger V2
A-77 Booster Voltaic Ape
A-78 Booster Gaia Dragoon V
A-81 Booster Dranzer V2
A-82 Booster Burning Kerberous
A-85 Booster Draciel V2
Uriel 2
A-89 Starter Dragoon G  
A-94 Booster Driger G
A-95 Booster Metal Driger
A-100 Booster Wolborg 4
A-129 Booster Zeus
Dark Series
Gabriel
Wide Defence
Wide Survivor
Accessories
Customise Grip
Stadia
Myths
Terminology Needed to Understand this Thread: (Click to View)
My goodness. Thank you. I have favorited this. If you want, you can have Sparta spruce it up, he turns it into fancy grammar Smile
Now I just need money... but I seriously needed this.
EDIT: Also, isn't it Voltaic Ape? Not Volcanic Ape?
It's either vortex or something else I can't remember but surely not volcanic. I think it should definately be mentioned in the Draciel F bit that Draciel S' base is better. Mainly because Draciel F's base goes off balance easily due to the bad placement of where to put the ball bearings. Also I think Dranzer V2 should be mentioned since pretty much every part of it has some use. Also the SP is good for stamina and a lot easier to find than other beys with good stamina SP's like Blizzard Orthrous or the Dark Series beys. Overall though it's very good. One thing that I think should be mentioned is the bearing gyros series(it's likely you have no idea what these are since they're amazingly rare) since they contain what is probably the best stamina ar for plastics ever.
Hasbro used Vortex, and Takara used Voltaic, IIRC.
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's either vortex or something else I can't remember but surely not volcanic. I think it should definately be mentioned in the Draciel F bit that Draciel S' base is better. Mainly because Draciel F's base goes off balance easily due to the bad placement of where to put the ball bearings. Also I think Dranzer V2 should be mentioned since pretty much every part of it has some use. Also the SP is good for stamina and a lot easier to find than other beys with good stamina SP's like Blizzard Orthrous or the Dark Series beys. Overall though it's very good. One thing that I think should be mentioned is the bearing gyros series(it's likely you have no idea what these are since they're amazingly rare) since they contain what is probably the best stamina ar for plastics ever.

nah ive heard of bearing gyros just fogot.
One question , wouldnt defence ring be better than dranzer v2s SP ? Ill add later.
sorry for the double post, but i have fixed draciel F and ill get round to bearing gyros.

Great guide..thanks a lot for this..I wanted it before getting a plastic again...it will help a lot.
Good work :]
Thanks for your work!
I think you'd add something as Zeus,Dark Series,Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger,Galman for example Smile

EDIT: Also Gabriel,Seaborg 2,Cyber Dragoon!
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:32 AM)Galaxy Wrote: Good work :]
Thanks for your work!
I think you'd add something as Zeus,Dark Series,Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger,Galman for example Smile

i have no idea what zeus is good for, i knowit has to bearing and screw zeus but apart from that i not sure, Is screw zeus any good ? Also ive said before, i think that we should leave the dark series out, because the SPs' only useful part, and i think that defence ring is better. With MDBS ithink wolborgs bearing core is better. Personally war monkey ithinks overatted by beywiki so iwantto leave it out. Ill add seaborg and gabriel though. isn'tcyber dragoon useless. Cybernetic dragoon is terrible and the rest of the bey isnt either.

(Aug. 22, 2011  10:46 AM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:32 AM)Galaxy Wrote: Good work :]
Thanks for your work!

i have no idea what zeus is good for, i knowit has to bearing and screw zeus but apart from that i not sure, Is screw zeus any good ? Also ive said before, i think that we should leave the dark series out, because the SPs' only useful part, and i think that defence ring is better. With MDBS ithink wolborgs bearing core is better. Personally war monkey ithinks overatted by beywiki so iwantto leave it out. Ill add seaborg and gabriel though. isn'tcyber dragoon useless. Cybernetic dragoon is terrible and the rest of the bey isnt either.

I'll PM you writing you why Zeus is good :]
Uhm,are so different Wolborg's Tip and MDBS's Tip,don't know if we can compare them!
I did great matches with War Monkey,in my opinion it should be mentioned,also Glaman if i remember good comes with 6 Heavy that's also good,and it should be a second reason to buy it!
Cyber Dragoon is not so good,you're right,but i think that for OHKO Combo it's necessary! :]

EDIT: Also Uriel 2 should be mentioned! A Top BB + Top SP that you can put in it Eee ...
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:48 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's either vortex or something else I can't remember but surely not volcanic. I think it should definately be mentioned in the Draciel F bit that Draciel S' base is better. Mainly because Draciel F's base goes off balance easily due to the bad placement of where to put the ball bearings. Also I think Dranzer V2 should be mentioned since pretty much every part of it has some use. Also the SP is good for stamina and a lot easier to find than other beys with good stamina SP's like Blizzard Orthrous or the Dark Series beys. Overall though it's very good. One thing that I think should be mentioned is the bearing gyros series(it's likely you have no idea what these are since they're amazingly rare) since they contain what is probably the best stamina ar for plastics ever.

One question , wouldnt defence ring be better than dranzer v2s SP ? Ill add later.

Maybe but either way it still definately deserves to be mentioned.
(Aug. 22, 2011  11:13 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  10:48 PM)poseidon Wrote:

Maybe but either way it still definately deserves to be mentioned.

That SPs have different work to do on the combo,so i think we can't compare them!
As Ultra said,i think you have to write for both of them Smile
I know Kid Dragoon is already there, but Master Dragoon should be there too. Same bey, but there should be some mention of Master Dragoon.

As for Bistool, it is the Hasbro version which is better to own. The Takara version's AR is more prone to breakage.
i think dragoon GT / hasbro's Trygle 2 should be added too for their engine gear..driger v2 might need to be considered too..and how about weight disks; wide defence & wide survivor..those are a must have item too..
nice topics indeed..
just a suggestion here :
i put them in order of released but with uriel 2 i put it inbetween the end of the V2 and beginning of G series.
Wide Defence and Wide survivor should definitely be on there.
I'll help you out with all the grammatical mistakes.

You missed Seaborg, Driger V2, Driger S, Smash Turtle, Bearing Stinger, Wide Survivor, Wide Defense, Death Driger (for HMC), Blizzard Orthoros (Takara), and Zeus (Takara)
Driger S is already there. Death Driger (Metal Driger) too is there.
That list is very hard to read without bolding names... You might want to put the reasons why in spoilers.

Why would you recommend Draciel F when it is just a suck version of Draciel S? Also, Driger G is not worth buying if you're already buy Driger V2, Trygle, or Dragoon G. Also, Driger F is not the best choice for attack.
The reason for why did I put it in spoilers? Because it was very long.
thanks blitz unicorno, greatly appericated. Is the presenation betternow would anyone say? Anyway doing wide defence and survivor, seaborg and bearing stinger
It is pretty time wasting to open all the spoilers, I'd rather have the bey's name bolded than that.