[Guide]  What To Buy To Be Successful In Plastics

Well done, poseidon! That list is really helpful!
I think you must also include HMS later on...
I would like to point out one thing-
Driger G isn't required, as there are better things for attack, like 8 spiker(and other AR's you listed yourself). Smile
Driger G is just an alternative purchase, IMO. Smile
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well done, poseidon! That list is really helpful!
Driger G isn't required, as there are better things for attack, like 8 spiker(and other AR's you listed yourself). Smile

Thanks, most of the other are hard to find, this is quite easy when compared so id stil say its an option, same with draciel F. Draicel S is harder to find.
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:24 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  4:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well done, poseidon! That list is really helpful!

Thanks, most of the other are hard to find, this is quite easy when compared so id stil say its an option, same with draciel F. Draicel S is harder to find.

Well, I hardly know anything about the availability of plastics these days, so agreed. Smile
But at least 8 spiker is easily accessible. Tongue_out

Draciel S is not hard to find at all. Beyblade lots with it in are all over ebay.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:53 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Draciel S is not hard to find at all. Beyblade lots with it in are all over ebay.
So shall i get rid of draciel f
Yes. I don't really think it deserves a place on the list since it's not the best.
dei: death driger is shadow driger, not.metal driger, and not worth buying generally Wink
Draciel f probably isn't a must have, and I'm greatly unimpressed with war monkey tbh.

Volcanic ape isn't a bey (voltaic/vortex), dranzer v2 should be added, still a worthwhile purchase, as is driger v2 (excellent ar/sp).

Spiral change base isn't good for attack but has unrivalled life after death, allowing it to os zombies, though it must be used in the hard to control attack mode or it'll be ko'ed by a light breeze.

Also, no offence, but I'm pretty sure we have a thread like this around already.
i asked kai v and she said yes. I added dranzer v2 yesterday and i dont think ill be adding war monkey, like i said not to fond. Also i writing driger v2 now.
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also, no offence, but I'm pretty sure we have a thread like this around already.

We have a plastics tier list but none of the bey's parts uses are elaborated on like in this thread.
And it's a little out of date, maybe, for example, IIRC Dranzer S is ranked quite low on that list.

Draciel MBD is arguable, though I don't, and probably never will, own one. Even with 4 metal balls, it's 1g lighter than SG Metal Change with an HMC, as it cannot hold an HMC itself, and according to Mc Frown the tip shape is horrible. Various people have said it doesn't work too well. Mebbe, but eeeehhhh.

Do remember to mention Master Dragoon, as not everyone is gonna know it and kid dragoon are the same.

Also, Voltaic/Vortex Ape is still listed as "Volcanic" Ape.
just a suggestion..why dont we put the A-series in a spoiler..H-series in a spoiler and #-series in spoiler..in that way..it would be neater..
I think that for Dragoon S, the Left SG should be mentioned. As it is a great part for zombies, combining the left SG casing with the core of Wolborg's SG.
Yeah, left sg's are often overlooked, and need to be mentioned, because they're quite uncommon. Heck, Dragoon F isn't a bad buy often, given Dragoon S's greater price, just to get the left casings (plus the base is useable), given their rarity (IIRC Dragoon S and Dragoon F are the only beys with Normal Left SG Casings (i.e. not neo left)).

Benjohadi: That would serve no purpose other than making it harder to navigate. Definitely a bad idea.
(Aug. 24, 2011  8:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, left sg's are often overlooked, and need to be mentioned, because they're quite uncommon. Heck, Dragoon F isn't a bad buy often, given Dragoon S's greater price, just to get the left casings (plus the base is useable), given their rarity (IIRC Dragoon S and Dragoon F are the only beys with Normal Left SG Casings (i.e. not neo left)).

Benjohadi: That would serve no purpose other than making it harder to navigate. Definitely a bad idea.

Man! I lost the left casings of my Dragoon F... Unhappy <<off topic.
Hey, I think we must mention UF Dranzer too. I know that its actually a Bistool, but as its another version of it, we may list it along with Bistool. Smile
Bistool's better and it's so hard to find I don't think there's any point.
(Aug. 24, 2011  7:44 AM)th!nk Wrote: And it's a little out of date, maybe, for example, IIRC Dranzer S is ranked quite low on that list.

Draciel MBD is arguable, though I don't, and probably never will, own one. Even with 4 metal balls, it's 1g lighter than SG Metal Change with an HMC, as it cannot hold an HMC itself, and according to Mc Frown the tip shape is horrible. Various people have said it doesn't work too well. Mebbe, but eeeehhhh.

Do remember to mention Master Dragoon, as not everyone is gonna know it and kid dragoon are the same.

Also, Voltaic/Vortex Ape is still listed as "Volcanic" Ape.
personally, i like its use in compact rather than defence.

I have it saved on a wordpad and change on there as it takes ages on here to edit. I do minor changes on here but when i add stuff, i do it on wordpad, so the edited goes back to normal. Ill change it now.

(Aug. 24, 2011  8:32 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I think that for Dragoon S, the Left SG should be mentioned. As it is a great part for zombies, combining the left SG casing with the core of Wolborg's SG.

Oh yeah, definately ! Ill change that now.
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:33 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Bistool's better and it's so hard to find I don't think there's any point.

It's identical except for the weight disk that needs to be changed anyway, as long as you get the second/fixed mold. :\

Poseidon: I'm talking about for compacts. They focus on having high, central weight, and by not having an HMC, Metal Ball Base doesn't fit that criteria. That said, seeing as we're considering Semi Flat Base a compact part, I suppose I can't really argue any more than I have against that.

I guess so, BB semi flat is easy to find when compared, if its better, ill look into that.
Heres what im going to put on soonish:
zeus and driger v2 (wait until mine comes, easier to write)
Did some testing on draicel MBD base fori ts ]use in compacts, its didnt do as well as BBSF so im taking it off.
I added zeus and driger v2, thanks for your help galaxy, so if this is finished, can we get it stickied ?
(Oct. 06, 2011  6:04 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I added zeus and driger v2, thanks for your help galaxy, so if this is finished, can we get it stickied ?

It was a pleasure ;D
Don't you think it would be better to organize it in attack, survival and defense?
This is fine, but organizing would be cool.
Maybe you could order them if you wanted to try this out.
Oh, you might wanna include that Burning Kerberous has NSK bearings, which is one of the best stamina-type bearings you can get.