[Guide]  How to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions

I sent them an email about my order yesterday. Still no reply
But when I confirmed another order from them via zenmarket, they replied within 4 hour's.. strange

Guess I'll have to wait
There are many shops on Rakuten that "allow" international orders but don't seem set up to actually deal with it. Unhappy
(Feb. 08, 2016  6:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There are many shops on Rakuten that "allow" international orders but don't seem set up to actually deal with it. Unhappy

Ah !
So do i have any luck with that seller ? Does rakuten take any responsibility ?
I have no idea, sorry. It could go fine.
They Seller does have a good rating on Rakuten. Though they mentioned they ship the products within Two business days on their Shop Profile Page.
However in their FAQ Section they have mentioned that If Shop is not responding Or replying due to any Language barrier or a shop has not replied to you in three Business Days.
Lets hope everything goes Fine.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Marchen is safe yo, I have bought from them a few once or twice already. Every shop sends at least one email once the order is shipped, so you will definitely know. The person at Marchen may take time to get back to you, especially in English, though.
Alright thanks a lot Smile .. Now I can be at peace

I'll wait for the reply

Edit :
Hey guys.. I got their reply. Thanks for your help Smile
I should get thr package soon
Finally got an update on my order:

Quote:Dear ___,

Thank you for choosing Umbrella KING's TOYBOX online store

We would like to let you know that we have successfully shipped the purchased items.
Below are the shipping information

Sorry it has been slow.

Within one week you will receive the items in your hand.
----------------------------------

Order Number : 305046-20160204-03111952XYZ

Method of Delivery : EMS

Tracking Number EeeG416844XYZJP

----------------------------------

We look forward to you shopping with us again in the future.
Thank You
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Umbrella KING's TOYBOX
TOMOHIRO SAKAMOTO

@[ashton pinto]
Did you have to ask them to ship it to outside of Japan or did they just do it (apart from the delay)?
(Feb. 13, 2016  3:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: Did you have to ask them to ship it to outside of Japan or did they just do it (apart from the delay)?
Hey,
The sellers who are selling Beyblade Burst specially in Rakuten Global do ship worldwide under the Rakuten Global Program.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Ah.. My stuff is on time
But take a look what the tracking says
http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtra...mit=Submit

Well.. I was home; the whole day.. My parents and everyone
Still it days that addresee was not available
It was 3:30 pm that time. Its their Habit actually they just write because they need some reason to cover up I am sure it will be delivered on Monday.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 13, 2016  3:38 PM)Burst Wrote: It was 3:30 pm that time. Its their Habit actually they just write because they need some reason to cover up I am sure it will be delivered on Monday.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Yeah I hope so... I don't want to lose this package
It has something nice that I need to have now
(Feb. 13, 2016  3:42 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  3:38 PM)Burst Wrote: It was 3:30 pm that time. Its their Habit actually they just write because they need some reason to cover up I am sure it will be delivered on Monday.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Yeah I hope so... I don't want to lose this package
It has something nice that I need to have now
Always 3 delivery Attempts are made for international Parcels so your safe no worries.
By the way does it contain the Xcalliburs and the Stadiums ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 13, 2016  3:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: Did you have to ask them to ship it to outside of Japan or did they just do it (apart from the delay)?

They just posted it to me without me asking Smile
I just bought a Bey from TOYBOX on Rakuten JP. Are they good? First time using it.
(Mar. 29, 2016  4:00 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I just bought a Bey from TOYBOX on Rakuten JP. Are they good? First time using it.

Very good, yes, although some of their prices might be too high. I really hope you bought on their Global shop though, because you only have to pay the international shipping, they ship to you directly from Japan... http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?k=beyblade&sid=toybox&l-id=gs_product_search
After signing up for zenmarket this past weekend and beginning to use their "service" I can wholeheartedly say that the best advice for anyone is to stay away. They essentially "lost track" of a very large sum of money for well over a 24 hour period and have done nothing to apologize or make up for it. Their representatives have been rude and their lack of fluency in English has led to a high level of miscommunication. As I saw through what they were attempting to do and actually read through their terms and conditions document, they didn't like that I was able to call them out on their nonsense. I would highly, highly encourage everyone to find other means of completing transactions on YJA.
Okay but a lot of the members here have nothing but good things to say about them and they are by far the cheapest. How did they lose track exactly? When you tried to deposit money with them?
The deposit system is totally unthinkable in 2016 and clearly it works very so-so. Did they ever find your large sum of money in the end?
(Jun. 21, 2016  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The deposit system is totally unthinkable in 2016 and clearly it works very so-so. Did they ever find your large sum of money in the end?

I feel the same way but considering the other advantages of the service (cheap price, free package consolidation and ability to change value written on package) I feel it's worth suffering.
(Jun. 21, 2016  7:16 PM)Time Wrote: After signing up for zenmarket this past weekend and beginning to use their "service" I can wholeheartedly say that the best advice for anyone is to stay away. They essentially "lost track" of a very large sum of money for well over a 24 hour period and have done nothing to apologize or make up for it. Their representatives have been rude and their lack of fluency in English has led to a high level of miscommunication. As I saw through what they were attempting to do and actually read through their terms and conditions document, they didn't like that I was able to call them out on their nonsense. I would highly, highly encourage everyone to find other means of completing transactions on YJA.

Would love to know more about this. Have had a good relationship for ZM for a very long time with no issues. But it definitely feels a bit less personal than it used to.
Yeah, I'd be interested to hear more too since I've had nothing but a great experience with them in the past year or so since Burst was launched.
To condense a rather lengthy story, I threatened to sue if they failed to deliver my funds to my account. They became incredibly defensive, but luckily I'm partially a legal studies student so I knew enough law to throw them in their place. I asked for some form of compensation for their error (like a waiving of their 2.9% service charge) and their tone very quickly became rude and unreasonable. They have now locked my account and are refusing to even let me complete ordering (I have a very high value collection of Beys incoming to their warehouse and as it stands I cannot check any information on these, including what I paid, what they charged me, or even what has been shipped by the Japanese merchants). They are trying to get me to pay for shipping before anything has even arrived at their warehouse and are clearly trying to brush me aside without even acknowledging the fact that for basically a whole weekend it looked like a service I had just signed up for had taken my deposit and run off with it. I've legitimately never had a worse experience with any online service.
Okay but technically that's not their fault.... What method did you use to deposit the money to your account? How long did you wait before you threatened to sue them? (seriously why?) Tbh this rather sounds like your overreaction prompted an overreaction from them.