[Guide]  How to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions

Does anyone know a faster way to contact rider proxy ? Her response is very slow on FB, Twitter and via Email Uncertain
Thanks in advance
(May. 29, 2015  1:58 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Does anyone know a faster way to contact rider proxy ? Her response is very slow on FB, Twitter and via Email Uncertain
Thanks in advance

Ah, unfortunately I used email mostly and resorted to contacting her on Facebook to try to get her to reply faster, but if you already tried all that, personally I do not know any other way ...
(May. 29, 2015  2:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 29, 2015  1:58 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Does anyone know a faster way to contact rider proxy ? Her response is very slow on FB, Twitter and via Email Uncertain
Thanks in advance

Ah, unfortunately I used email mostly and resorted to contacting her on Facebook to try to get her to reply faster, but if you already tried all that, personally I do not know any other way ...

Yeah. Right now she is online, i will ask her
some 6-9 months earlier she used to be online almost all the time, currently it doesnt seem that way
Anybody know of other middlemen besides rider and oki?
I'd go with a site personally. There's no real reason to use an actual person rather than a site. You can bid in real time and you don't need back and forth emails. I've found it much more convenient. Also in the past Oki has refused to be a middleman service for something he wants to bid on (he bids on pretty anything decent last time I checked).
Having now gotten experience with Buyee, I can say it is definitely worth it, but the shipping costs kill the deal because personally I only had the choice of EMS and it arrived way too fast for nothing (usually, the faster the package arrives, the more expensive the costs are).

With Buyee, for it to be economical in the end, I would advise waiting until you have several items to ship. This is common sense for anyone with experience in online purchases, but I just want to reiterate it for people who might be new to this whole business. Also, unless there is something extra special, do not waste money on Buyee for extra padding even if they advise you to : the box will be a fine protection most of the time.
Yeah I agree the shipping is a pain but it's a great service and much better than a middleman like Oki. Do you get customs charges in your country Kai-V? In the UK we get charged for mostly any kind of EMS package unless it didn't cost much.
I won an auction at Buyee and paid for it using PayPal, but on my PayPal account it says the status of the transaction is a pre-approved payment? They didn't charge money from my bank account, so that means it hasn't been paid yet. How long do I have to wait to complete the payment process? Anyone have had this experience?
(Nov. 23, 2015  11:44 PM)Ninjacat Wrote: I won an auction at Buyee and paid for it using PayPal, but on my PayPal account it says the status of the transaction is a pre-approved payment? They didn't charge money from my bank account, so that means it hasn't been paid yet. How long do I have to wait to complete the payment process? Anyone have had this experience?

Hm, I use Buyee all the time and the money gets taken directly from my credit card. Perhaps it is the fact that you asked it to take it from a bank account instead ? Did you only link your Paypal account to your bank account recently ? In any case, I would say that the latest anything bank-related can take is five working days.
(Nov. 23, 2015  11:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I use Buyee all the time and the money gets taken directly from my credit card. Perhaps it is the fact that you asked it to take it from a bank account instead ? Did you only link your Paypal account to your bank account recently ? In any case, I would say that the latest anything bank-related can take is five working days.

Yes my PayPal account has zero balance and is linked to my bank account as the only funding source for my transactions, so it's some kind of third-party payment I guess. I'll wait for a few days and see what happens. Next time, I'll just use debit card for instant payment. I kinda now have an idea how it works. Thanks for your help and great guide.
Unless you have a credit card connected, Paypal payments are never instant. Am I mistaken?
I think as long as you use credit card or direct balance from your PayPal account then it will be an instant payment. But, in my case I paid using my bank account through PayPal which will probably take some time to process the payment.
(Nov. 24, 2015  9:13 AM)Ninjacat Wrote: I think as long as you use credit card or direct balance from your PayPal account then it will be an instant payment. But, in my case I paid using my bank account through PayPal which will probably take some time to process the payment.

I sometimes pay using a bank account via PayPal when there's not enough funds on the balance, and it's instant. However, withdrawing PayPal funds takes up to 5 business days.
I experienced two disappointing instances in YJA recently.
I won an item which I really really want, and the seller cancel my bid after the bidding was over, and give the item to the next lower bidder.

Then I was overbid on another item which I don't like much, then the seller cancel the winning bidder's bid and give the item to me.
So I got the item on my maximum bid.

warning to all YJA users out there. somehow they can cancel your bid even after bidding is over.
Is it the same seller, or ... ?
(Nov. 27, 2015  7:27 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Is it the same seller, or ... ?
different seller.
Wah, that makes no sense. It would be a new policy ?
(Nov. 27, 2015  4:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wah, that makes no sense. It would be a new policy ?

don't know but this is not good.

seller can have friends that will simply jack up the price, then once the bidding is over, he will cancel his friends bid, then the next higher bidder will get the item at his maximum bid.

Here is the item I was planning to get. I bid at 21000, the next bidder is 19000
so I got the item at 19100. but seller cancel my bid.
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/206521269

Then the item I don't like much which I got at my max bid after I was overbid.
http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...s472050166
Thanks!
I have a question about rakuten. Sorry Unhappy i could not find a topic for it, so i am asking it here

I recently purchased some stuff via rakuten via this seller
I got the order confirmation mail, payment mail etc... Yesterday i paid for the item (5 x Excalibur's)
I wanted to know whether i will get an email from them once my beys are shipped ?
I think you should get a Email. Or they may update it by Paypal System !!!!
Good Choice Though Friend. Or you can just email them at the email you Mentioned they reply in 24 hours.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Cool thanks.

Can anyone who has used rakuten answer my question ? Thanks in advance
I'm wondering about that too .. Recently bought something as well.

Maybe @[Zoroaste] could help?
I go through Zanmarket for Rakuten, so I am not sure. I have never ordered directly from them
(Feb. 08, 2016  9:12 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Cool thanks.

Can anyone who has used rakuten answer my question ? Thanks in advance

Cannon Wrote:I'm wondering about that too .. Recently bought something as well.

Maybe @[Zoroaste] could help?
You Guys paid for EMS Shipping right ?? I think that's only the Method Rakuten Global is offering ?
And yes I have used Rakuten Global but the problem was that my Debit Card got blocked due to some reasons and I had to cancel the order. It was a order for Beyblade Start Dash Set ( From The Same Shop Marchen Store)
But The shop Support is really good and really Cooperative I just emailed them about cancellation of order Stating the reason and they cancelled the order Very soon at once.
And I am pretty sure they will surely send you an Email As soon as they Ship the Order And Update it at the Rakuten Global.
Cheers !!!
Burst.