Guess I should finally introduce myself

Hi everyone!

They call me... Nuclear Commando.

No really, that was my nickname back in high school. Anywho. I got into beyblades just a couple of weeks ago thanks to a group of people at my local gaming store starting a weekly beyblade get together, and I... kinda got hooked. I got a bunch of burst beyblades, a bunch of metal fusion ones, and even some beyblade micros as well!

And I have even more on order now...

I'd have to say my favorite beyblade is my black Nightmare Longinus. Even though he may not be good nowadays, he looks super cool. I like a lot of my beyblades, but his black, purple, and silver style just sticks with me.
heyo nuclear commando
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:16 AM)NuclearCommando Wrote: Hi everyone!

No really, that was my nickname back in high school. Anywho. I got into beyblades just a couple of weeks ago thanks to a group of people at my local gaming store starting a weekly beyblade get together, and I... kinda got hooked. I got a bunch of burst beyblades, a bunch of metal fusion ones, and even some beyblade micros as well!

I'd have to say my favorite beyblade is my black Nightmare Longinus. Even though he may not be good nowadays, he looks super cool. I like a lot of my beyblades, but his black, purple, and silver style just sticks with me.

Helllooooooooooooo! Hey, so Nightmare Longius is my fav Longiues but not my fav bey. I have Nightmare Luinor and I think it's the best Left-Spin attack type
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:47 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:16 AM)NuclearCommando Wrote: Hi everyone!

Helllooooooooooooo! Hey, so Nightmare Longius is my fav Longiues but not my fav bey. I have Nightmare Luinor and I think it's the best Left-Spin attack type
Rage longinus: P A T H E T I C
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:47 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Helllooooooooooooo! Hey, so Nightmare Longius is my fav Longiues but not my fav bey. I have Nightmare Luinor and I think it's the best Left-Spin attack type
Rage longinus: P A T H E T I C

Wait what is the Hasbro form of that is it Brutel Luinor because I have that too and it's not that good
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:04 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Rage longinus: P A T H E T I C

Wait what is the Hasbro form of that is it Brutel Luinor because I have that too and it's not that good

hasbros form of bloody Longinus you just said
Brutal Luinor

and in both hasbro and in TT it sucks and its horrible
(worse than geist fafnir)
Rage longinus will become Raid Luinor L6 and its not released yet in the US
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:04 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Wait what is the Hasbro form of that is it Brutel Luinor because I have that too and it's not that good

hasbros form of bloody Longinus you just said
Brutal Luinor

Wait doe sGiest Fafnir suck?!?! I was going to buy it :c
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:18 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hasbros form of bloody Longinus you just said
Brutal Luinor

Wait doe sGiest Fafnir suck?!?! I was going to buy it :c

thats why geist fafnir is allowed on limited
its horrible
both hasbro's and takara tomy's
The only reason you would buy one is for the absorb tip from the hasbro version
Yeah I picked up a Geist Fafnir because it looked super cool, I got the frost blue one. It's a shame it's bad, because it looks so cool. Guess they can't be all good though Uncertain

I also like Arc Bahamut, and at least that can punch well above it's weight. I've almost won against Lucifer the End, if it wasn't for Drift.

Arc Bahamut is definitely tied for favorite.