I'll start:
AR: Holy Despell
SR: Gaia Dragoon G
WD: 10-Balance
SG: MG core, South
BB: Metal Sting
Concept: GRINDAN.
grinders are stupid, carp grinders
I wouldn't waste my time with grinders. They don't accomplish anything usefull and most have crappy balance.

Not the case here, but I never understood those using "grinders" with an attacking base, since besides grinding not working, it's just a waste of a combo when you could be going with a pure attacker, which would work better.
I've never understood the purpose of a grinder... and this one seems a lot more defensive... I thought grinding was like an attack type of sorts..
SR: Gaia Dragoon G

There's not too much synergy between those 2 parts Uncertain
G Wrote:SR: Gaia Dragoon G

There's not too much synergy between those 2 parts Uncertain
If I posted a perfect grinder straight off of the bat, then it would be /thread over before anyone had the chance to thread-carp.
Elmo Wrote:Definition of Grinder = ?

"Grinds" down the opponent. Essentially, it brushes opponent for long periods of time, such that opponent loses spin faster than itself and dies.
Ah, thanks. They really don't sound that great. Zombies fit this purpose and perform better Chocked.
Elmo Wrote:Ah, thanks. They really don't sound that great. Zombies fit this purpose and perform better Chocked.

Zombies outlast the opponent. Grinders force the opponent to be outlasted.
Elmo Wrote:Ah, thanks. They really don't sound that great. Zombies fit this purpose and perform better Chocked.
A good grinder in the same spin direction as a zombie should win, as it will force the zombie to lose energy faster.
They're also worth using against a heavy compact/defense custom.
I thought zombies are only zombies when in the opposite spin direction. If it's the same, it loses spin, not gain?
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
A good grinder in the same spin direction as a zombie should win, as it will force the zombie to lose energy faster.

You could say that about lots of combos.