Greetings from Belgium/Europe

Hi!

My name is Maxime Solemn. I'm 19 years old and from Belgium. I was introduced to Beyblade when I was about 7 or 8. I started off with plastics. My first beyblades were Driger S and Seaborg, but I quickly bought tons more. Now, I only have my Seaborg, Trypio, Dranzer GT and Cyber Dragoon left from back then.

I quit the game before HMS, but rejoined around the Metal Fusion era. Even though I preferred the aesthetics from the plastic generation, the MFB battles were way more exciting. (Louder harder collisions, etc..)

I then quit because of the abomination that was Shogun Steel and whatever those weird warriors were and recently joined due to an interest in the Burst era. I'm very excited to be part of this community and I will do my best to build a "Belgian" Beyblade scene Grin

Regards,
Maxime ;D
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Grin
Cool, have you heard that there will be Burst version re-releases of the four S-series Plastic Beyblades, Dragoon Storm, Dranzer Spiral, Driger Slash and Draciel Shield?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragoon...lade-Burst
One more reason to come back into Beyblade right now hah.
Hey Maxime, welcome to the WBO!

Luckily you still have one more-expensive Bey; Dranzer GT. A small, yet cool collection! Speaking of Driger S; they are making a Burst version which will be released in October IIRC.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile
(Aug. 24, 2016  7:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, have you heard that there will be Burst version re-releases of the four S-series Plastic Beyblades, Dragoon Storm, Dranzer Spiral, Driger Slash and Draciel Shield?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragoon...lade-Burst
One more reason to come back into Beyblade right now hah.

Yes, I have heard of that one! I'm very interested in the Dranzer and Driger versions Smile Thanks!

(Aug. 24, 2016  7:12 PM)Daman Wrote: Hey, welcome to the WBO! Grin

Thank you! Grin

(Aug. 24, 2016  7:16 PM)Hato Wrote: Hey Maxime, welcome to the WBO!

Luckily you still have one more-expensive Bey; Dranzer GT. A small, yet cool collection! Speaking of Driger S; they are making a Burst version which will be released in October IIRC.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile

Thanks a lot! And yeah, when I got back into the game, I saw Dranzer GTs go for lots of money on Ebay. But I feel too attached to get rid of it haha.
Hey man, I am from holland. Im gonna try get on a tournament here! Wanna come and take bekgian bladers with you haha
(Aug. 24, 2016  11:25 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Hey man, I am from holland. Im gonna try get on a tournament here! Wanna come and take bekgian bladers with you haha

Sure thing! That'd be awesome Grin Where in the Netherlands are you located? The south or the north? Smile
(Aug. 24, 2016  11:31 PM)Maxime Solemn Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2016  11:25 PM)Beyfather Wrote: Hey man, I am from holland. Im gonna try get on a tournament here! Wanna come and take bekgian bladers with you haha

Sure thing! That'd be awesome Grin Where in the Netherlands are you located? The south or the north? Smile

Around thr middle, In Flevoland