Greetings

Hello people!
You can call me Tom.
I was into beyblading when the anime started in German television. Actually I was into it a week before it started, I kinda bumped into beyblading by accident.
So it wasn't long before I got my first beyblade, a Master Dragoon. The problem was there were too much interested people so I've spent most of my time practicing my launching on various surfaces and against various materials. The results were a good launch but those small spikes on my attack ring wore off Pinching_eyes.
Couple of months later I bought a Dragoon Fighter... I was obsessed with the anime and wanted to be as cool as Tyson but ended up buying a "not so good" blade. It's launcher sucked big time. I fixed it 15 minutes ago, after 7 years lol (I'm gonna write a "how to" thread on this subject).

Back then there were no beyblading sites, actually there was one, the BeyBlade UK but it had almost no useful info. You just had to buy something to find out it's bad.

So after 7 years, or more, I remembered the beyblading and after pulling out an old box and fighting with 6 pounds of dust I launched launched and browsed the web for some fresh beyblade news.

I didn't have too much experience with tournament beyblading because tournaments were being held in a city an hour and a half away from me, I just had no time to play with some kids few year s younger than me. And it all ended very fast so there are no events, at least near me.
The other thing I have no much experience with are beyblades themselves, I mean I've tried 5 originals and numerous Chinese copies. So I'm using beywiki to improve my stats. My launching is monstrous though Tongue_out_wink.

I do own only 2 beyblades but I'm not a noob. I can launch a blade faster than anybody I've met (yes my screen name powerlifter means I was in weight lifting). I mostly use my Master Dragoon, and if I find some new ones somewhere I'll buy few just to have them, I like this blade so much.

I'm searching for these parts so feel free to PM me:
- ten heavy WD
- neo right SG
- HMC
- storm grip base
Welcome to WBO and enjoy your stay. Nice to meet you. Not everyone here is an expert on beyblades. If you need any help on beyblades you could check out the bey data's in the Beywiki on the top links. Also be sure to check out the rules.
Oh the rules were the first thing I checked.
The Beywiki is very helpful.
vza, its 'an expert'
not a expert.
EDIT: and good luck Powerlifter, have a great time here.
welcome and master dragoon combo is what i want too Smile
(May. 09, 2010  9:42 PM)Tyson Wrote: vza, its 'an expert'
not a expert.
EDIT: and good luck Powerlifter, have a great time here.

Ah, that's right. Thanks for correcting me.
Welcome to WBO.
Welcome to the WBO
hey,call me defense,lame i know,i know,but i dont want to tell my real name.Ive been into blading when they first came out to america.when i bought my first blade i got hooked.it was really fun.i played with beyblades until they stopped selling.then i was really sad.when i found the WBO i was glad to see people still liked blading.so,peace to the bladers!
(May. 10, 2010  12:53 AM)defensiveblader Wrote: hey,call me defense,lame i know,i know,but i dont want to tell my real name.Ive been into blading when they first came out to america.when i bought my first blade i got hooked.it was really fun.i played with beyblades until they stopped selling.then i was really sad.when i found the WBO i was glad to see people still liked blading.so,peace to the bladers!
This is Powerlifter's topic. Make your own introduction thread.
Hallo! ist ein vergnugen, sie zu treffen, ich hoffe euch gefallt die WBO-Foren!
Hola! es un gusto conocerte, ojala que te gusten los foros de la WBO!
Welcome
A bit late, but Welcome to the WBO!