Greetings!

Greetings, Beybladers! Although I've held something of an interest for quite some time, I am new to the actual sport, of which I'm now obsessed! To give you an idea of this, I own three Burst edition Beyblades, three launchers, and one small red toy Galux from a Burger King kid's meal (2002).   Cute  So, hello! I'm pleased to meet you guys.  Chief - Idea!
(Apr. 19, 2020  5:04 AM)BladeCommand Wrote: Greetings, Beybladers! Although I've held something of an interest for quite some time, I am new to the actual sport, of which I'm now obsessed! To give you an idea of this, I own three Burst edition Beyblades, three launchers, and one small red toy Galux from a Burger King kid's meal (2002).   Cute  So, hello! I'm pleased to meet you guys.  Chief - Idea!
hello and welcome to WBO!
(Apr. 19, 2020  5:04 AM)BladeCommand Wrote: Greetings, Beybladers! Although I've held something of an interest for quite some time, I am new to the actual sport, of which I'm now obsessed! To give you an idea of this, I own three Burst edition Beyblades, three launchers, and one small red toy Galux from a Burger King kid's meal (2002).   Cute  So, hello! I'm pleased to meet you guys.  Chief - Idea!

Welcome to the WBO! Which Burst beys do you own?
Hello there! More bladers coming out of the blader factory I see...Hope you enjoy your time on the WBO!
CheetoBlader: Hello, there! I have a Fengriff F2, Sword Valtryek V5, and Turbo Achilles A4.

Fengriff is "tiny but mighty". The smallest Beyblade I have, but he is WILD in battle! He wins most of them!

Sword Valtryek is great, too. He's got a wonderful spin and a very precise attack.

Turbo Achilles needs a bit of help. He's "balanced", but tends to spin on his side. He rarely wins battles...
(Apr. 19, 2020  10:36 PM)BladeCommand Wrote: CheetoBlader: Hello, there! I have a Fengriff F2, Sword Valtryek V5, and Turbo Achilles A4.

Fengriff is "tiny but mighty". The smallest Beyblade I have, but he is WILD in battle! He wins most of them!

Sword Valtryek is great, too. He's got a wonderful spin and a very precise attack.

Turbo Achilles needs a bit of help. He's "balanced", but tends to spin on his side. He rarely wins battles...

Fengriff is fun! Although, I see it as a husky puppy more than what it actually is lol
I'm so new to Beyblade, I really don't have an official "stadium" of my own to speak of yet. That is, if you don't count...laundry baskets.  :S $_$

And, yes - I LOVE wolves!  :D
Welcome BladeCommand !

Everyone else, uh... facepalm. Just, facepalm. Nitrogenic, don't. CheetoBlader, don't.
Please don't do that in other people's Introduce Yourself posts. And don't say or tell me "he started it".