[Greensboro, North Carolina] Lucky's Card Shop Organized Play Thread

Deikailo do you actually work for the WBO? Im gonna talk to a few people this weekend and see what we can come up with for getting more people.
No, I just like helping people
Could you add this to early Bey Days?
No, we can't, however, if this tournament is successful, I'm sure most people won't mind returning the following week for Beyday.
Yay, cause I want to be part of the greatest tournament series of all time! BTW, will there be beys sold/prizes given out?
Yes, the prize/sell list will be determined in about ten days. Prize will probably be limited to first place only if it's this small...

You guys should get your friends involved so we can make the cut. If we don't get 8 people, I can't afford to waste gas on it.
Stormaquario4 might go. He'll have to get new beys cause a tree fell on all his.
(May. 06, 2011  7:19 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Stormaquario4 might go. He'll have to get new beys cause a tree fell on all his.
Tornado?

I can lend him some parts. Otherwise, I have beys for sale. Ask him if he's a definite.

Do you have any brothers/sisters/cousins/friends that could go for the sake of making you happy?
I will ask him on Monday. And I might get his twin brother to go too. I have a bunch of friends into Beyblade that could go. No relatives though.
EDITTongue_outlease have fairly new beys there.
I have Basalts, RBV7s, Screw Capricornes, Stadiums, reshuffle sets, byxis, and beafowls right now. New enough?

If I don't have 8 by Tuesday, I'm going to have to revisit doing this thread. No offense to you or anything, but if only two people are going to commit to going to an event I'm driving 6 hours out of my way for, I can't do it.
Adam (Ship's friend) said he'd go so I've added him to the list. We haven't signed him up yet, but we will. Grin
i can come and bring my brother but ill have to make him an account first
(May. 08, 2011  4:31 PM)Anetcreaky Wrote: i can come and bring my brother but ill have to make him an account first

PLease go ahead and make him an account. The quicker we get people the quicker we can get this approved.
Dark_Mousy, weren't you going to make your brother an account as well?
(May. 09, 2011  12:27 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Dark_Mousy, weren't you going to make your brother an account as well?

As of right now he cant come. He has to work that day. Unhappy
If I don't get enough people by Tuesday, I can't do this one. I mean, seriously, I just got 2 other people to come. You can't even find one?
i made my brother an account
Stormaquario4, his brother, and I are coming together. Either all of us are going, or none of us are going.
(May. 10, 2011  1:20 AM)Anetcreaky Wrote: i made my brother an account
What's the account name?
(May. 10, 2011  1:23 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Stormaquario4, his brother, and I are coming together. Either all of us are going, or none of us are going.
Sign StormAquario4's brother up so I can get a username on there. Once that's done, we should have enough.
Sign me Up ill give you Def. Answer on Thursday For now Dei put this to Proposals
No sign-ups 'til it's a def.
(May. 10, 2011  4:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Come on guys we only need one more person.
You're the only one not bringing anyone?
(May. 10, 2011  4:38 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  4:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Come on guys we only need one more person.
You're the only one not bringing anyone?

All my friends have to work and so does my girlfriend. Im trying to work something out. Im doing the best I can.