Greatest Grip/Launcher Ever !!!! Coming Soon

wow talk about impressive! i would defenitly buy one of these babies. can't wait to see what you come up with next. =D
Draco you should send the blueprints to HASBRO and/or Tarkara-Tomy!
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:05 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Draco you should send the blueprints to HASBRO and/or Tarkara-Tomy!
He could do it, but I can almost guarantee that they will not consider it anyway.
Could you consider putting up some videos?
I'm very interested to see how it looks like in action.
what the heck, 20 minutes!!!!!!!! i can barely get a beyblade or battle striker (which uses an electronic launcher) for 1 minute! that's a powerful launcher.
Dude you should make more of them! Then sell them!
seriously, i would sell my rarest yu-gi-oh card which i wanted to keep through generations plus real money for that thing.
make a shop on bey marketplace and sell them for $50.
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:57 PM)Crystal Pegasus Wrote: make a shop on bey marketplace and sell them for $50.

$50 is a little much $25-$35 would be better. No one would spend $50 on it.
ok everybody he isnt posting here anymore so he probably lost his idea so stop asking if he could sell it or something
(Sep. 05, 2010  1:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  8:05 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Draco you should send the blueprints to HASBRO and/or Tarkara-Tomy!
He could do it, but I can almost guarantee that they will not consider it anyway.

This. Imagine the injuries on the children that get hit with beyblades spinning at speeds generated by this launcher. Metal Beyblades are dangerous enough as is! (At least when an attack type is involved)
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:38 AM)BlankShot Wrote:

This. Imagine the injuries on the children that get hit with beyblades spinning at speeds generated by this launcher. Metal Beyblades are dangerous enough as is! (At least when an attack type is involved)

Lol. Yeah imagine that...A Storm Pegasis being spun at maximum speed and then launched at someone. Wow major injuries. Going into the hospital and you hear the doctors saying, "Wow what caused this? Was he hit by like a bat or or something?" "No doctor, a beyblade. With an electronic launcher." "...Tsk kids nowadays."
it would not be proable wit attack types cuz att types r bad enough as is cuz i cant even use 80% power on my launches witout my att types either spining out of the arena or smahsing into the walls and losing all its power
All this talk is pretty off topic. Also bloodmoon, it's your fault that your attack types hit the walls, practice your banking/sliding shoot.
ik... loland i have been and it dosnt help that i have hasbro stadiums, im just saying wit a launcher that powerful it would be a pain wit attack types
draco help me i had the idea of making a stringlauncher out of a light launcher (i cut it alot) so i have a round gear thing without teeth(anymore) and i attached a spindle then tied string then i tried attaching an engine to retract( that didn't work and my lazy attempt got the whole launcher spinning so i had to work on a new project) engine launcher and i'm going to make the grip out of playdoh then attach an assembly tool to it by molding it with playdoh then putting a normal launcher mold on the other side but i don't know how to make a lock (then i'll let it dry and harden for about 10 days) but i need the engine to spin faster and i hot glued the tip of the launcher(the part that connects to the bey) to the engine but i wanna have more speed like yours! help me please!
by the way i'm only ten years old and i'm lazy to carve wood even though i've cut and burned alot of (plastic) i can show you the launchers i've already made please respond
can u make a launcher that goes 6000rpm a second for hasbro i need a strong bey to defeat my friends but i already have a Storm Pegasus 105WF so now i need a really strong launcherCuteplease im only 9 seriously.:\
and i cant go to japan if u sell it to takara
(Mar. 06, 2010  5:10 AM)DRACO Wrote: hey.

The locking system is nearly done.
In the meantime I have dedicated a bit of time to making it look better.
considering that in order to improve the looks I used a swimming cap some tape some tape and a permanent marker I think I did a good job.

The swimming cap I used

The final product

what do you think?

he said some tape twice. im supposed this topic hasn't been closed due to low activity. at this rate he isn't going to sell it at all. i would like a grip for my beyblades that work for my old and new beyblades but has he done the lock yet?
canceled can't do it anymore
wait a sec is this a metal fusion or vortex luncher
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:07 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:38 AM)BlankShot Wrote:

Lol. Yeah imagine that...A Storm Pegasis being spun at maximum speed and then launched at someone. Wow major injuries. Going into the hospital and you hear the doctors saying, "Wow what caused this? Was he hit by like a bat or or something?" "No doctor, a beyblade. With an electronic launcher." "...Tsk kids nowadays."

Lol! Yeah, but you are correct. Even with a regular launcher, a attack type bey hit my hand and made a scratch that started to bleed a little.Speechless If it can spin up to 20 min, I can't believe how much my hand will bleed by then!!
(Jun. 19, 2011  11:15 PM)wolfking44 Wrote: wait a sec is this a metal fusion or vortex luncher

Read the OP.