Great hasbro combos I’ve found recently

FSo I’ve been experimenting with some hasbro pieces, trying to find good combos, and found about.....I lost count lol. The combos include:

Sr.10G.U
Sprizzen requiem. 10 Glave. Unite

Ak.0. P (?)
Air knight. 0. Prevail-S

G2. 11U. Z
Giga gianon. 11 Under. Zypher
(I use the blizzard-x variant)

Sr. 0F. Br.
Shelter regulus. 0 Flow. Bearing.

L2. 12G. J-S
Lost luinor. 12 Glave. Jolt-S

K4. 1C. Z
Kraken. 1 Cross. Zypher

More combos to come, have a good day!
(Nov. 11, 2019  7:50 AM)Dragon born Wrote: FSo I’ve been experimenting with some hasbro pieces, trying to find good combos, and found about.....I lost count lol. The combos include:

Sr.10G.U
Sprizzen requiem. 10 Glave. Unite

Ak.0. P (?)
Air knight. 0. Prevail-S

G2. 11U. Z
Giga gianon. 11 Under. Zypher
(I use the blizzard-x variant)

Sr. 0F. Br.
Shelter regulus. 0 Flow. Bearing.

L2. 12G. J-S
Lost luinor. 12 Glave. Jolt-S

K4. 1C. Z
Kraken. 1 Cross. Zypher

More combos to come, have a good day!

Against what? You could easily replace any of the discs like. 12 or 11 with heavier discs, as those are bad discs.
A couple of these were good starts to a combo, but the rest weren't at all good.
turbo Achillies.00L.Dm-S

when Lift and Dimension are in defense mode it is a powerful stationary attacker.
When Lift is in attack mode and Dimension is one-half turn from slingshock mode it is a strong attacker using the Lift frame to attack.

In the stationary mode, it is to be launched flat as hard as you can. Pulling slowly before giving it your all to help preserve the launcher. Because it relies on the extreme spin speed to deal hits and make the burst stoppers harder to get past.

In the attack mode, it is to be launched banked. So it will dive down and attack, the frame hitting from above to destabilize and potentially burst opponents.
(Nov. 12, 2019  2:22 PM)MWF Wrote: turbo Achillies.00L.Dm-S

when Lift and Dimension are in defense mode it is a powerful stationary attacker.
When Lift is in attack mode and Dimension is one-half turn from slingshock mode it is a strong attacker using the Lift frame to attack.

In the stationary mode, it is to be launched flat as hard as you can. Pulling slowly before giving it your all to help preserve the launcher. Because it relies on the extreme spin speed to deal hits and make the burst stoppers harder to get past.

In the attack mode, it is to be launched banked. So it will dive down and attack, the frame hitting from above to destabilize and potentially burst opponents.
It's good, I just don't think that tA4 is a good choice. Honestly tS4 is so much better in every way possible.
(Nov. 12, 2019  2:27 PM)bladekid Wrote:

It's good, I just don't think that tA4 is a good choice. Honestly tS4 is so much better in every way possible.

Ok, I do not have tS4 so I am making do with what I have.

If I had tS4 then my combos would be
Sr3.10W.Br
O3.7B.Octa (bump on octa has better burst resistance than any other frame with octa.)
tS4.00L.Dm-S
L3.Angle.Xt-S (Angle contacts with the layer to act like teeth, counters the weak spring of Xt-S)
lA4.10M.V (Left spin LVB anti-attack)
tA4.7C.X
B3.Outer.Et-S
(Nov. 12, 2019  2:27 PM)bladekid Wrote:

Isn't tV3 better for attack?
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:10 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2019  2:27 PM)bladekid Wrote: It's good, I just don't think that tA4 is a good choice. Honestly tS4 is so much better in every way possible.

Isn't tV3 better for attack?

It is yeah, I just don't think this combos is that good attack wise
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:25 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:10 AM)Armor Wrote: Isn't tV3 better for attack?

Hasbro in general doesn't have any good attack types, at least, compared to TT
well, hasbeys wear down. i know because i only use hasbeys (i dont bother to buy tt) and you shouldnt use them but they burst more and are sometimes more fun. overall. no actual good combos but a very op one is aB.00W/L.Br (Arc Balkesh 00Wall/Lift Bearing)
edit: am i supposed to use B3 instead of aB?
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:47 AM)nice_guy77 Wrote: well, hasbeys wear down. i know because i only use hasbeys (i dont bother to buy tt) and you shouldnt use them but they burst more and are sometimes more fun. overall. no actual good combos but a very op one is aB.00W/L.Br (Arc Balkesh 00Wall/Lift Bearing)
edit: am i supposed to use B3 instead of aB?
Yes. And honestly hasbeys don't really wear down, at least not to that much of a degree. It is really hard to use Hasbro nowadays sadly. But yes on the B3 part.

(Nov. 13, 2019  3:27 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:25 AM)bladekid Wrote: It is yeah, I just don't think this combos is that good attack wise

Hasbro in general doesn't have any good attack types, at least, compared to TT
That's just how it be sometimes
Can someone test K3.Blitz. Atomic? Just want to see how well it does.
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:25 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:10 AM)Armor Wrote: Isn't tV3 better for attack?

Based on my testing Turbo Valtrek V3 is currently the best Hasbro attack layer.
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  2:25 AM)bladekid Wrote: It is yeah, I just don't think this combos is that good attack wise
Based on my testing Turbo Valtrek V3 is currently the best Hasbro attack layer.
Yes, same with my testing. It's just the combo in question wasn't as good on an attack set-up
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:10 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: Based on my testing Turbo Valtrek V3 is currently the best Hasbro attack layer.
Yes, same with my testing.
However you have to find a mold with good burst resistance.
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:10 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yes, same with my testing.
However you have to find a mold with good burst resistance.
Yeah, aka not mine
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:13 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: However you have to find a mold with good burst resistance.
Yeah, aka not mine
Well, I got 3 of them. One of them has better slopes than Spryzen Requiem S3.
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:13 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, aka not mine
Well, I got 3 of them. One of them has better slopes than Spryzen Requiem S3.
Well mine is good as well, a bit weaker than SrS3, but it's just the aggressive shape that makes it burst a lot.
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:59 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  3:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well, I got 3 of them. One of them has better slopes than Spryzen Requiem S3.
Well mine is good as well, a bit weaker than SrS3, but it's just the aggressive shape that makes it burst a lot.
Yeah indeed.