Great Endurance Combo!

Just randomly stumbled across this (After I made this combo) :
(Jan. 31, 2008  6:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Vortex battles weren't even based on endurance, more like solo spin time, they almost never made contact. Auto Change Base was great for it. ;D

3 layer is way cool.

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10-Balance
BB: Auto Change Base (Not Metal Change Base : / )

It seems like a pretty good compact blade, and is sort of similar to 10b-Bistool.
http://www.youtube.com/user/McFrowning#p...N-C_ZbXSHs

If any of you have ever played around with auto change base you would know that it spins a ridiculously long time, coupled with the even weight distribution of a blance weight disc, and the numerous abilities of the arguably most useful AR ever, you end up with a long spinning, very balanced beyblade. It's main flaw lies in it's low weight, but what it lacks for in that category it makes up for with most everything else. IT's a great all around all purpose beyblade that is very good in many different scenarios, and is a good pick when in a situation where you don't know what to do, unless of course it's a zombie : /

Notes:
1.) It doesn't seem to fare well against blades with free-spinning shafts (though the ratio isn't so bad0.
2.) It consistently clocks over 2 minutes solo spin time, depite my base being used and slightly worn.
3.) It's biggest weakness seems to be shared with 10bBistool as well, an early hit from a strong smash attacker.
if i remember correctly auto change base comes with Driger s? if that's the case, then this should work pretty well, as tiger defenser is a good AR, i don't know too much about 10-balance ot say anything
(May. 16, 2010  8:33 AM)momiji manju Wrote: if i remember correctly auto change base comes with Driger s? if that's the case, then this should work pretty well, as tiger defenser is a good AR, i don't know too much about 10-balance ot say anything

Auto change base comes with the Dranzer Auto Change Balancer.

Driger S' blade base is 'Metal Change'.

I assume he meant Driger, though.
I know what I meant : /
Hence why I went on about it being 3 layer as opposed to being part of the SG system as Metal Change Base is.
(May. 16, 2010  4:49 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I know what I meant : /
Hence why I went on about it being 3 layer as opposed to being part of the SG system as Metal Change Base is.
Most of my response was to the other guy, not you.
As was mine.
I'm sort of doubting many people here have an auto change base to work with.
Maybe I'll upload some videos.
I actually have it.

I can test it if you want a second opinion. I'll do it later tonight against an attacker, and a combo with a free spinning shaft and post my results.
It says your account has no videos.

Usually it takes a few hours to appear after upload though Smile
Yeah, by the time they come up I should have the solo spin + a few battles (A few sets of three, a few individuals)

I'd also like to point out I was not selective about which videos went up, I put up every match, not just ones where it did well.

And lol so far it's win ratio vs. a good zombie is like 1:100
But that was forseeable.

And lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Hasbro-New-...19bc48ad96
Pretty solid, by my testing.

It won consistently against my bistool and wolborg combos. I was using my MFB attack stadium, what were you using?

I'm actually very surprised at the win percentages.
I was using...
A Hasbro Draciel Fortress D :

It'd be cool if you could put up some videos to help confirm the validity of my tests.

And lol at the one star thread rating.