Gravity Perseus (ATK) UW145RF

(Jul. 26, 2011  10:24 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: My BB-10 came today so I did some testing and found this combo. Gravity Perseus (ATK) UW145RF. Gravity Mold 2, UW145 Sonokong, Defense Mode UW145, Counter Mode Gravity. Right Spin.

Gravity Perseus UW145RF VS MF-H Scythe Aquario BD145EDS
Gravity: 13 Wins
Scythe 7 Wins

Video proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGHIDAcDWg
I did an extra round by accident!

DID anyone read the OP? It says Mold 2. Can someone do testing with Mold 1 instead? Because in the Gravity Molds thread, Mold 2 from SK is the WORST. It's light and barely has attack power compared to Mold 1 or 3.
Should I test against Scythe Aquario BD145CS?
Yeah, and then try against MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Sliding Shoot) and MF-L Hell Kerbecs 230CS. And if you get Basalt, MF/MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS. But get your hands on a TT Gravity, it's way better than SK's.
Gravity Perseus UW145RF VS MF-H Scythe Aquario BD145CS
Gravity: 15 Wins
Scythe: 5 Wins
I'd stick to R145 for gravity BTW anyone who is a veteran should suggest R145 for gravitys tracks
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:34 PM)Ka! Wrote: I'd stick to R145 for gravity BTW anyone who is a veteran should suggest R145 for gravitys tracks

Adding to this, there are various people who are considering BD145 for Gravity...
The moment I see UW145 being used for attack, I know its Shadow Scythe even before opening the thread...
Why do you love this thingy so much? Still, we would like to see more tests.
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:03 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: People, like th!nk (Urggh) would look at this and immediately say ''These results aren't accurate. Shadow Scythe cannot launch attack types''

Not really, as you're using an attack type, it basically means we should at least be able to get your results. Plus, I'm not the person who actually stated that initially, you seem to forget.

(Jul. 26, 2011  11:06 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: That's true, he can't always determine that.

I've asked him to stop posting defence combo's that "beat" our attack combo's because he always gets odd results, and it has been said by someone who has observed him in person at a tourney that he can't launch attack types. I've asked him to have someone check it next tourney.

jan: ALSO, D125

AAAANYWAY! Onto the combo, Shadow Scythe, are you sure this is a mold 2 gravity wheel? Because mold 2 is the carp one.
TBH I don't see how UW145 is doing anything for this combo that R145 or SW145 couldn't do better. Neither of them do too spectacularly against BasaltBD145 etc, but yeah.

You should've used RSF or CS at least on that scythe combo, and I'd recommend using basalt, but whatever. Main point is, is that gravity mold 2, and if so, why are you using mold 2?
Thank you for clearing that, th!nk.

Shadow Scythe, you should seriously do comparisons against UW145 and D125. When I say this, I don't want others testings, I want your testings. People have been saying things on your shots, well we need correct testings from you, your way. So do D125 tests versus MF-[Same one] Scythe Aquario BD145CS
(Jul. 27, 2011  6:15 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  11:03 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: People, like th!nk (Urggh) would look at this and immediately say ''These results aren't accurate. Shadow Scythe cannot launch attack types''

Not really, as you're using an attack type, it basically means we should at least be able to get your results. Plus, I'm not the person who actually stated that initially, you seem to forget.

(Jul. 26, 2011  11:06 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: That's true, he can't always determine that.

jan: ALSO, D125

AAAANYWAY! Onto the combo, Shadow Scythe, are you sure this is a mold 2 gravity wheel? Because mold 2 is the carp one.
TBH I don't see how UW145 is doing anything for this combo that R145 or SW145 couldn't do better. Neither of them do too spectacularly against BasaltBD145 etc, but yeah.

You should've used RSF or CS at least on that scythe combo, and I'd recommend using basalt, but whatever. Main point is, is that gravity mold 2, and if so, why are you using mold 2?

Yeah! I forgot D125 completely!
Well, as BBS and th!nk said, your tests are not perfect... Plus, your 'love' for UW145 won't work with every combo, you know.
Other than that, I think that Gravity Mold 2 is the Stamina Version....
This part is quite bad, plus in an attack combo, meh...
So I'd also like some justification on this... Is it that you have only mold 2?
I got one from a RBV7. Should I use that?
(Jul. 29, 2011  5:14 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: I got one from a RBV7. Should I use that?

That one is Mold 3/ or Mold 1. Will Definitely have better results.
OK. I'll do some more testing in about 10 days since I'm getting another BB-104 soon!
So, uhh, why did you use mold 2?
From what I think probably for Aesthetics or not knowing the differences between the molds.
Yeah, I didnt know the differences.
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:06 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Yeah, I didnt know the differences.

So, how can you be sure that you used Mold 2? It might also be Mold 1.... Just look at the amount of confusion wrong things can create....
(Jul. 30, 2011  11:14 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:06 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Yeah, I didnt know the differences.

So, how can you be sure that you used Mold 2? It might also be Mold 1.... Just look at the amount of confusion wrong things can create....

well a mold 2 is a SonoKong gravity, which comes from the starter (black only), and Mold 3 comes from a TakaraTomy random booster 7 which is silver....

Edit: also TT comes with a black gravity (mold 1), so it looks similar to mold 2, mold 2 seems to be smother...
And sonokong Gravity wheels can be mold 1.

Mold 2 is very different visibly to mold one, it's almost perfectly smooth.
I swear I didn't mean to say that. Huh. Deja Vu. Anyways proceed with testing.
YES! I've said that already! I'll use the other one from now on