Gravity Perseus AD145WD 99.9% COMPLETE!

but nice to know Speechless
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Don't bother so much with the description of it's appearence, and focus on the function of the part.

Do you think the clear wheel serves such a significant function that description of its appearance needs to be sacrificed in order to compensate? What can I say besides the things already written.
^ false, as other members said, perseus can fit on bakushin and meteo
It's better with 90/D125 than R145.
And what I'm saying is that brevity is good, be concise and accurate, not wordy.
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:00 PM)tman14 Wrote: ^ false, as other members said, perseus can fit on bakushin and meteo

There's no point in mentioning those if they're not legal.....
yeah, but curious, where does anywhere say you can't do that? :\
Articles are about valuable information on the blade which illegal combos don't come into....
ok... but what does it hurt to say it?
Cause it's illegal so therefore who cares.
ok.. you still never said why it is illegal, not that I'd ever use it, but I'd like a staight foward answer Speechless
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:02 AM)tman14 Wrote: ok.. you still never said why it is illegal, not that I'd ever use it, but I'd like a staight foward answer Speechless

Because it is using them in a manner they were not designed for.
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:10 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:02 AM)tman14 Wrote: ok.. you still never said why it is illegal, not that I'd ever use it, but I'd like a staight foward answer Speechless

Because it is using them in a manner they were not designed for.

ok I guess that makes sence, I'd just like to see it in the instructions or in the rulebook or something XD
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:17 AM)tman14 Wrote: ok I guess that makes sence, I'd just like to see it in the instructions or in the rulebook or something XD
I am quite sure it is written somewhere in the Japanese instructions and it is in TAKARA-TOMY's regulations from what I remember.
hmmm I can't read my korean meteo l drago instruction booklet XD so...
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:54 AM)tman14 Wrote: hmmm I can't read my korean meteo l drago instruction booklet XD so...
When you look at the back of the package anyway, you should see a part where they give a suggestion of combination, and for Beyblades like Gravity Perseus, not only do they never suggest another Clear Wheel, but they write "Gravity" and "Perseus" on the same line, clearly showing that they only belong together. Other parts are on different lines.
Add PD to the Defense tip series?
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:54 AM)tman14 Wrote: hmmm I can't read my korean meteo l drago instruction booklet XD so...
When you look at the back of the package anyway, you should see a part where they give a suggestion of combination, and for Beyblades like Gravity Perseus, not only do they never suggest another Clear Wheel, but they write "Gravity" and "Perseus" on the same line, clearly showing that they only belong together. Other parts are on different lines.

*checks box* your right XD so I guess it isn't so neccesary Confused
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:05 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Add PD to the Defense tip series?

not enought testing yet Confused
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:18 AM)CurlyMagic Wrote: So what did everyone think of my suggestions for improvement ?
All I see is talk of why using Meteo L Drago LW105LF's clear wheel doesn't comply with Takara regulations. Pretty off topic.
Or just state that Perseus only legally works with Gravity, that is all that needs to be said.
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Or just state that Perseus only legally works with Gravity, that is all that needs to be said.
Fixed.
i personnaly think the coclusiion should be every blader should own multiples because
AD145 is top tier stamina WD has uses in stamina and defence and gravity and persues have smash attack there is (in my opinion ) no useless part
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:16 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: i personnaly think the coclusiion should be every blader should own multiples because
AD145 is top tier stamina WD has uses in stamina and defence and gravity and persues have smash attack there is (in my opinion ) no useless part

But why? I don't think gravity/perseus/AD145 is going to break on you, and if you break WD just buy earth aquila/eagle (preferably) Speechless